19.- "Heaven- Part 10"

"A major scandal rocks the city of Istanbul. Fulya Dickman, the renowned nutritionist is facing charges of swindling and crimes against public health. The accused promoted energy drinks that burned calories, products that had no health registration and that in 2020, intoxicated two people leaving them in a vulnerable situation. It has been discovered that she continues to promote these products, only changed the name and has been charged in Bulgaria and Romania for the same offense. She currently has an international arrest warrant. Turkish police are on her trail and it is a matter of hours before she is deprived of her freedom." - Ada listens surprised by the news, she did not imagine that Fulya was involved in so much trouble and crime. Selin was also shocked, but deep inside she deserved to be punished for all the damage the redhead had done.

What will you do?"- Selin asks her best friend. Ada had told her everything and she pretended not to know anything.

"Mert told me not to go to work today. Fulya can make a scandal since it is obvious that it has been Bora who has leaked all the information, besides he is drunk and I doubt very much that I can work for him right now"- Answers Ada, a little worried about him Had he already woken up?

"Yes, Ali told me something about it. Mert and Giselle are taking care of him, so you have to be calm. You have to take advantage of studying for finals or maybe look at some graduation dresses."

"I can't believe we're graduating in less than fifteen days!"- Ada answers excited, then she remembered what Bora did to her and was saddened.

"Kanka! I know what you think, Bora did it because he loves you and yes, I understand that you have fears, but you have to overcome them. The situation will get better, you'll see. Just enjoy what you are experiencing at this stage, your graduation, you are experiencing love and probably this will serve to help you and Bora get to know each other more.

"Yes, I know, but I miss him."

"Get closer to him, you'll find a way, I doubt he wants to be separated from you."

Ada and Selin had agreed to go over some notes for the final evaluations and in the afternoon to go to the mall to look at party dresses.

As they were studying different careers, each one of them was doing their own thing, until Ada was interrupted by a phone call, when she saw the sender she smiled and Selin quickly deduced who it was.

"Good morning, Ada."

"Hello Bora bey how are you?"

"Fine, a bit huffy and with a sore throat. Uhm, Mert told me about the inhaler, thank you very much... Did you watch the news about Fulya? I know Mert told you not to go to work today, it's for the best, but I'd feel safer if from tomorrow I am picking you up and taking you home until she gets arrested."

"And surely you're not doing it to spend more time with me?"- Ada replies, joking a little, but then feeling insecure was the joke too much for both of them?

Nevertheless, Bora laughs. And Ada laughed in relief

"Yes, I do it for that too. How did you find out?"- Bora asks in the same tone. 

"I guess now that I'm no longer your assistant, we'll find a way to share some time"- Ada said nonchalantly, though she was curious about what Bora had in mind about her position. 

"Yes, I remember that. It's just that you said you needed time and space and I didn't want to pressure you with my feelings for you. I want us to be fine and besides I promoted you."

"We'll be fine, I promise. I should go, I'm studying for my finals."

"I won't take up any more of your time, bye Miss Tözün."