20.- "Heaven- Part 11"

Ada was sleeping peacefully until she felt Bora sit up in bed and start coughing loudly.

 "Are you okay, honey?" she asked, covering her nakedness a bit, while patting him lightly on his back. 

"Yeah, I guess I should have done my inhaler."

"I told you, you shouldn't have gotten wet in the rain"- Ada reproaches him, while caressing his face. She went to the medicine cabinet and brought his inhaler.

"I don't regret it, otherwise you wouldn't have talked to me, and thanks to that, you are in my arms."- Bora smiles. Ada nods, as she put on some clothes. She looked in the closet for a shirt of Bora's that would fit her, put it on and went to prepare breakfast for him. 

Bora took a hot shower, when he came out Ada had made orange juice for him.

"It's warm, has a little ginger, cinnamon and honey in it. My aunts used to give it to me when I was feeling sour. I know asthma is not a disease, but a condition, but I think it will give you relief."

"Ada, thank you so much. I should hire you as my personal nurse"- Bora jokes feeling a little better. 

"You have to eat well, Mina told me that you know you have to take azithromycin and prednisone for three days. I'll go to the pharmacy, by the way I'll leave Gunes at home and bring some clothes to go to the camp."

"Take my keys, honey. There's a rope in the glove compartment of my car. Are you sure you don't want me to call Ali so he can help you?"

"I'm used to it. You're not going to work, Bora bey. You will rest, otherwise we won't be able to go to camp and I have to take all my exams virtually today."She said, as Bora nodded. He could afford to miss, he didn't have any important meetings today and he trusted Ali. He knew he handled Bizde Boyle perfectly when he was not there. 

It took Ada less than an hour to do everything she had to do. She talked to her aunts, told them that she would be taking her final exams today and would be going camping with Bora bey to write an article.

"My little lamb, at this rate... what they are going to write are their wedding vows. They are so in love"- Nergis mentioned excitedly.

"Auntie, it's too fast to talk about a wedding."

"But you didn't deny being in love, Ada."- Jokes her aunt Yasemin. Ada laughs, says goodbye to them and hangs up the call. 

Selin was not in the apartment, left her a note and called Ali to tell him what happened with Bora. Ali, who had already spoken to Bora, thanked Ada for taking care of his cousin. 

When she arrived Bora's house, Ada prepared a very delicious fish soup, some hummus with grilled chicken. She loved that Bora had a big pantry at home. Bora feeling a little better, got up and started to advance work, without overloading himself. 

They had lunch, Ada took the opportunity to take 3 exams in the afternoon. She did them quickly since she had studied ahead of time. He left Bora's course exam for the end, she would do it in the evening. 

They watched a movie together, went to the Dogrusöz mansion to pick up a suitcase from Bora so he could pack, said goodbye and bid farewell to everyone for the weekend they would spend in Sapanca. Elif was the happiest to see her Ada ablam. Mina and Belma thanked Ada for taking care of Bora, although it was not necessary, she was doing it with all the love and affection in the world.

They arrived home, had dinner, then Ada set about taking her last remaining exam. 

"I would help you, love, but the one who did the exam was Mert"- Bora joked. Ada laughed, and winked at him.