12.- "Heaven-Part 3"

The hours had passed and Ada was very happy to have accepted Bora Dogrusöz's offer/punishment. The people in Bizde Boyle were really nice, especially Ali and Bora, with whom she had had lunch. 

Ali was asking Ada questions about Selin, and every time Bora listened, he grunted, causing her and Ali to laugh. 

"Why don't you better call her and ask Selin questions yourself?"- Bora asks her cousin. 

"May I?"- Ali asks excitedly.

"Sure and while you're at it, offer her a job at the cafeteria"- Bora mutters sarcastically, but his cousin took it seriously.

"Hey, Bora bey, are you planning to leave my aunts' family ice cream shop unmanned?"- Ada jokes, while Bora blushes.

"I hadn't thought of it this way"- Bora sheepishly defends himself.

"Hey, this is the first time I've seen Bora Dogrusöz blush, the miracles you can do on your first day here are unbelievable, Ada. Stay forever!"- Ali laughs, causing Ada to laugh and his cousin to blush even more.

Selin accepted the invitation to lunch and the four of them began to chat pleasantly. Bora had to teach two hours of class at the university and since Ada had a class in Historical Literature, he took her to the university.

 "Bora bey, but I have my Gunes"- Ada murmurs embarrassed, she felt very nervous having Bora around.

"Yes, but I don't want you to spend so much money on gas. Besides I'm sure Ali will use Gunes to take Selin to college"- Bora says mentioning quickly a justification.Ada agrees, gives Ali the keys and gets into Bora's car.

 Bora helps her to put on the seat belt and again the closeness between both of their bodies, made them get shy. 

"Bora bey what if someone sees us arriving together?"- Ada asked nervously. She knew they weren't doing anything wrong, but anyone who saw them arriving together would think anything else. 

"They won't say anything, besides my car has tinted windows. If it makes you feel more comfortable you can get out first and I'll get out later okay?"- Bora smiles at Ada and gives her a reassuring smile.

"I agree"- Ada smiles back.

"Besides it's not like we have some kind of secret romantic sexual relationship that no one has to know about"- Bora jokes, though his ears betray him and he blushes.

"BORA! Don't say things like that!" exclaims Ada anxiously, so they both start laughing.

"Did you do the 3 thousand word essay I left last class, right?"- Bora asks looking at her suspiciously, he sensed that she had forgotten it.

" DAMN! I forgot it"- Ada says surprised, she had been concentrating on her performance at Bizde Boyle and had forgotten it.

" You know that for being irresponsible, I can punish you, right?"- Bora jokes, looking at her very fixedly.

"Too bad I don't have class with you today, so you could say I'm on time. See you tomorrow, Bora"- Ada says getting out of the car with a triumphant smile. 

Ada after finishing her classes, returned home, although before she went to see her aunts who saw her very happy to practice things related to her career.

"I am very glad that your teacher saw your talent, I am sure he is a very good teacher"- Yasemin mentions hugging her.Selin laughed, while Ada made faces at her to make her shut up. 

"Yes, your aunt Yasemin is right, you should invite him here to thank him with ice cream for what he is doing for you"- Nergis murmurs smiling at her.

"Nergis hanim, Professor Dogrusöz said he needed Ada's amazing talent in his company, I think he is very well served with Ada, he doesn't need the ice creams"- Selin jokes, earning Ada's annoyed grunts.