21.- "Heaven- Final"

Days later (Ada's graduation)

Ada woke up early, unable to sleep because of the excitement she felt. She had fulfilled her dreams, just as she had promised her parents. Sometimes she did not understand how far she had come without them, although she had the support of her aunts, her uncle Aslan and Selin, it was very different from having the support of her parents. Well, now she also had Bora and those closest to him, who had become for her, an extension of her family. 

Bora wanted to pick her up and take her to graduation, but he had to be a little early at the university. It had been the end of his time as a teacher, and now with the great success Bizde Boyle was having, there were more contracts, and more staff, so he didn't have as much time to teach. Plus he didn't have the motivation now that Ada was graduating and would no longer be a student; however, he had coordinated with Mert about filling in if an emergency arose. His best friend had agreed and the dean had opened the doors of the university to him for whatever he needed. 

It was very early, not even dawn yet. He had arranged to meet Mina and Selin at the hair salon. Her aunts and Belma hanim would probably accompany them as well. But that was still three hours away. Her ceremony would start at noon, then she would go to lunch with her loved ones at a nice restaurant. Mert still joked with them that he had saved them from being vetoed. She inadvertently overslept and woke up at 8 am. Her best friend woke her up as there was a big gift box for her. 

"Selin! Are you sure it's for me?"- Ada asked in surprise. 

"Ada, it says your huge name on the box"- Selin replies amused. Both Bora and Ali had sent them stuffed animals and an American breakfast; however, there was an additional one in the box. 

Good morning, my graduate, you know this day is special for both of us. I am sending you this dress for you and me later to celebrate this very important achievement for you. I know it was special to buy you your own graduation dress, but I mean a celebration only for us later. You and I have a conversation and some unfinished business. 

PS: Red looks great on you, see you later, beautiful:)

She couldn't help but get excited. Not only was it her graduation, but she felt it would be a new beginning together with Bora. Ada hugged the note and Selin smiled.  It was hard for her to keep Bora's secret, but for her best friend she would make the effort. They both enjoyed breakfast, thanked their respective boys and began to get ready.

Mina came by to pick them up, the three of them had become very close. The surprise was that Giselle had also joined the celebration. Ada had a simple hairstyle, a natural make-up and a manicure with stone details. Everyone had brought little gifts for both of them, Ada and Selin were very happy.

An hour before, they arrived home to put on their dresses and shoes. Ali took them to the graduation, she had bought two graduation balloons. Selin was very happy, her parents would give her the scope in college. Upon arrival, they realized they were one of the first, Bora who was helping to decorate the place, inadvertently turns around the moment Ada enters the place. She smiles at him, he smiles back. Mert sees them and laughs a little.

 Mert sees them and laughs a little