8.- "Wrong- The end"

As soon as Ada and Candan were discharged from the hospital, Bora rented a car to drive from Ankara to Istanbul as the baby was too young to get on a plane. Ada said goodbye to Ali and Selin who promised to return to the city soon.

The truth was that Ada talked the least to Bora and he was destroyed by this, but he had asked her for distance and now he could not regret it.

The car ride was uneventful, the baby slept for the longest time. Ada watched withdrawn looking out the window, lost in thought. She still couldn't believe that the man she loved most had practically threatened to take her baby away from her.. But eventually when would this lie end? They arrived at the house they had bought and everything was still the same. The photo decorations they had taken during their marriage were still in the living room. Ada was shocked, but chose not to say anything. Bora was supposed to have lived there for all those months and had been there all the time. He had not erased any evidence of their marriage. 

She settled the baby in his crib and stood watching him. She took the baby monitor that was in her baby's room and brought it with her into the room where he was supposed to sleep. In the closet there were still a lot of maternity clothes, and that made her feel more comfortable since her body has not yet returned to normal.

At that, Bora knocks on the door of the room, and after asking her permission she enters:"If you feel more comfortable, I'll sleep in the guest room"- Bora mentions taking all his clothes out of the closet.

"Bora, how long are we going to live this lie? Candan is not the only baby of divorced parents. He will have us, we will always be there for him. You always said that the most important thing is to be honest, and I don't want to argue with you, but right now you are not the most honest person."- Ada mentions staring at him. She didn't want to share so much time with him, because she knew it was very likely that she still loved him.

"You're right and I'm sorry, but I'm doing it for our son. At least during this time that he is a baby, I prefer to protect him from the press. They are not going to stop until they get some picture of him, an interview with one of us, and if we tell them that we are divorced, they will imply that it was because of him"- Bora mentions, for Ada what he said was very credible, so she answered.

"I understand and clearly I don't want my son to be harassed by the press, but I'm not going to pretend that I live in a happy marriage with you, so I won't go to any gala. And we'll be honest with your family. I'm not going to pretend something that no longer exists"- Ada looks at him seriously.

Bora nods and carries all his basic things into the other room. Ada took a moment and took a nap, she thought she would only take a nap for an hour, but she rested a little longer. She got up a little scared because the baby hadn't woken up, ran to the crib and didn't find Candan. She found him in his father's arms, as they both rested on the couch in the main room. Ada smiled sincerely, without a doubt, it was an image she would keep in her heart forever.Bora slowly got up, he heard Candan begin to whimper. Ada takes him in her arms and sits on the couch to nurse him.

"I changed his diaper, I didn't want to wake you. I knew you were tired"- Bora mentions as he watches how eagerly his baby is feeding.

"Thank you, I needed some rest"- Ada replies.

"Ada, I think I was an idiot when I told you that I preferred to avoid seeing you, that's impossible, the baby depends on you". And to be honest, I want us to start getting along better, you will always be one of the most important women to me and I would like us to be cordial. I mean I will always be fond of you, you are my son's mother and we will always be a family, even if our relationship hasn't worked out."

"I, too, will always have a special fondness for you, Bora. I know that it is still a little difficult for both of us the situation we live in, but we will always be a team, Candan's parents"- Ada answers smiling at him.