14.- "Heaven- Part 5"

Bora slowly separates from Ada and caresses her face. It was a very complicated for him to hold back, but it was necessary.

"Ada, I need you too, but first we have to get to know each other a little better, at least tonight. You said you wanted to go slow, what changed?"- Bora asks him attentively.

"Nothing, I just realized that I would be your assistant for two weeks and it's been 5 days already. We have little time left, there is no time to lose"- Ada mentions taking his cheeks, joining her nose.

"Ada, baby, maybe your time at the company will be extended, it all depends on whether you feel comfortable or not. You have an incredible talent, of course I want you to stay. Did you think I was going to forget about you after these two weeks?" asks Bora caressing Ada's hair, placing it behind her ears.

"Maybe I thought that," Ada answers shyly.

"I promise you that won't happen. I feel like I can't stay away from you"- He says before kissing her. Bora hugs him after the kiss and they both stay hugging while waiting for the chicken to finish cooking.

When everything is ready, Bora serves the food very carefully, lights some candles and they both get ready for dinner. Ada pours some wine into the glasses, not much for her because she was not used to drinking alcohol.

"Bora, forgive me if I'm too direct, but I need to know your perspective on love. When I commented that Ali had fallen in love with Selin at first sight you said that love didn't exist Do you still believe the same?"- Ada asks shyly, she needed to know the answer. Bora chews slowly thinking hard about her answer.

"You proved me wrong, you made me realize that there were different kinds of love. It's paradoxical but you came into my life to teach me and I know I still have a lot to learn from you. I am still discovering what I feel for you, I mean we have only known each other for a short time, but I have done unthinkable things since I met you. I don't deny that love exists, of course, it does, but love as a couple is hard to find"- Bora mentions holding Ada's hand on the table.

"But I don't think love is hard to find, maybe a person to build a relationship with, because love is a daily task. It is not that from one day to the next love is born out of nowhere, it is built based on moments with that person, a lot of effort and acceptance"- Ada mentions a little calmer with Bora's answer.

"Yes, now I understand everything"- He answers, realizing how Asli had changed his life, but only to take back all the progress he had made.

"You were hurt weren't you, was it Fulya? I swear I bald her right now"- Ada snarls with her protective instinct towards Bora at its highest level.

"It wasn't her, I was about to get married Ada, to a person I thought I loved, but you're right, it wasn't love. We didn't build it in a healthy way"- Bora mentions taking a big sip of wine, avoiding looking at Ada.

"Bora, I'm so sorry. I understand if you don't want to talk about this topic."- Ada says caressing Bora's hand as a sign of understanding and empathy.

"But I want us to get to know each other well, I don't like secrets or lies ,Ada. Of course I am hurt by the subject, but not only for me, but for my sister and for Elif"- Bora whispers, ready to tell her the truth. There was something about Ada that made him feel safe.

"Elif? How does this involve your family?"- Ada asks curiously.

"Asli cheated on me with Elif's father. He preferred a woman over his own daughter. They had both eloped to another country when Mina and I discovered them walking out of a hotel holding hands and kissing.... It's my fault if I hadn't introduced her to my ex-brother-in-law, maybe my niece would still have her father and wouldn't think he was dead," replied Bora in annoyance. Ada approaches him and sits on his lap.