25.- "You Won't Leave Me"-Part 4

*This chapter contains sexual scenes, please read responsibly.*

A week passed, and Bora was already part of Ada's agency. He was very astonished, Selin had gotten good offers for him in a short time, and he had agreed to do a theater play, as it reminded him of his early acting career. Besides, he was working with two actors he knew and his wife too, there were very good vibes between them and the most important thing was that he felt happy, and he was very comfortable.

 Ada was a little nervous. She and Bora had not had sex since their anniversary. Bora seemed so relaxed, he hadn't given her any hints to have any sexual contact and today was her first ovulation day. She would have to make the first move, not that she hadn't before. Actually, she and Bora were overly sexual beings, he had not been her first boyfriend, but he had been the first man with whom she had enjoyed her sexuality to the fullest.

"Love, do you feel like going to the movies?"- Bora asks, entering their room.

"What's the plan?"- Ada smiles, trying to get rid of her fears.

"I thought of going to see the romantic comedy you told me about the day before yesterday, today is Monday, I don't think there will be so many people at the 9 pm show"- Bora smiles back at her.

"Sounds great to me. I'll get ready and we'll go"- Ada answers while she laughs as she sees her husband approaching to give her a kiss. She tries to deepen it, but Bora slowly pulls away.

"I have a video conference with the theater director in 10 minutes, I have to get ready sweetie. It won't take more than 20 minutes"- Bora murmurs pulling away from her, and caressing her face affectionately. Ada sighs and nods. She didn't need to change her clothes, because she was dressed comfortably, but at the same time stylishly, since she had just come from a meeting with the people of New Well. She would start shooting the commercial tomorrow. Although the commercials didn't take long, at most 3 days and an extra day for the photo shoot.

The only thing she did was touch up her makeup and be on social media. She still couldn't believe all the support she and Bora had received after announcing their loss, the next day they received flowers, and all kinds of desserts, and there were even media that apologized to them.

On the first floor, Bora was coordinating with Ali and Selin, about the surprise he wanted to make to his wife. He knew it was her first ovulation day and he didn't want to pressure her with the subject of maternity. So he decided to go out to the movies with her, while their friends prepared an intimate atmosphere for both of them. 

Midnight, him and her, interesting conversation, rose petals, wine, candles, maybe use the whirlpool tub they had in their bathroom.

When Bora received confirmation from his 'cousins', he went to find Ada. Ada was a bit sad, Bora quickly approached her, he was very worried.

"Honey? What happened?"- he asked her very curiously.

"It's just that I was tagged in a video where there are animals for adoption and their stories are very sad. How are these people so bad that they can hurt animals?"- Ada hiccuped, holding back her sobs a little.

Bora hugged her reassured her and had an idea. Maybe they could adopt some little animal looking for a home. Both he and Ada loved animals and had time and love to give them. Tomorrow he would stop by the nearest animal rescue to inquire about adoption.

Ada touched up her makeup a bit, maybe she was still a little hormonal.

"Thank you for calming me down and sharing the information on your networks. I'll make a donation for them. Are you ready to go?"- Ada hugs him, then intertwines their hands.