13.- "Heaven- Part 4"

Bora watched her carefully while she did nothing but drink wine. "Are you going to look at me all the time or what?" snarled Ada as she remembered that the scrappy redhead had implied that she had had sex with Bora. She was beyond annoyed and jealous at this point and she didn't understand why.

'You've known him for 4 days, Ada. Calm down, please'- she thought.

"Ada, I'm sorry for what happened. I never thought I would ever really see Fulya again. I don't like to see you angry, I'm really sorry"- Bora says while staring at her.

"Well, the only thing I'm sorry about is that you had something with such a nasty woman. Didn't you know any other women around you? Did you feel desperate?"- Ada asks with fury in her eyes. 

"Well, at that moment of my life I was, I don't justify myself, Ada, but you don't have to judge my past, the past was forgotten- Bora answers him a bit seriously, he understood Ada, if the situation was the other way around he would probably have punched the other man a few times, maybe a lot of punches. But he would not judge Ada, this childish behavior upset him a little.

"I'll go to the bathroom"- Ada says standing up from the table, fixing her dress and walking towards the restaurant's bathroom.

Ada knew that Bora was right, but now her emotions were not calm and she didn't want to be near him, in these moments that she couldn't think well she didn't want to, because the only thing she wanted to do was to kiss him and erase the memory of the spoiled redhead. Ada goes into the bathroom, takes a breath, fixes her makeup and starts to reflect on all the nice things that have happened to her since she met Bora. She closes her eyes and tries to calm down, she does so for almost 5 minutes when someone interrupts her.

"I don't know why I didn't answer you earlier, but I'm not that much older than Bora. You're no one to have embarrassed me like that. What family are you from? I've never seen you at any social gathering"- Fulya mentions annoyed.

"You made Bora uncomfortable, you don't know how to respect limits, if he didn't call you he must have had his reasons, but don't go around claiming his attention a year later"- Ada mutters furious, now she regretted having gone to the bathroom.

"I'm looking for him because maybe he hasn't forgotten me, I don't think he traded me for a little girl like you."

"Bora never even mentioned you once, Fulya dear, but lose care. I'll ask him what it was like to meet you Did they meet in your asylum or something like that? I know, you dropped your false teeth and he helped you pick them up. I don't think I'm wrong because nothing in your body is natural, I might be a little girl, compared to you of course I am, you have about 20 years on me, but compared to you, I don't go around chasing men who once rejected me because I do have dignity. It's sad to see that your almost 50 years old you haven't learned that. 

Fulya was so upset that she thought of knocking Ada to the ground and hitting her.

A knock on the door surprised them.

Ada was already more than 15 minutes in the bathroom, what if she had left the restaurant? Perhaps he had been too hard on her and was not entirely empathetic to the discomfort she felt. Bora walks determinedly towards the bathroom, maybe it was time to tell Ada about his past, maybe she would understand him better.

"Ada, you took so long are you okay?"- Bora asks, Ada opens the door wider so he can see Fulya.

"Bora, I really don't understand you how could you let her treat me like this"- Fulya claims to him.

Ada was so jealous, she didn't want Fulya to even dare to look at him, she just walked up to Bora and pressed her lips against his. Bora was taken aback, but followed the kiss. He grabbed her face gently, so that she will never break the kiss. Ada hugs him gently by his neck, as Fulya walks annoyed out of the bathroom. She quickly calls security to accuse them of disrespectful behavior in a public place, but neither of them noticed, they were still lost in each other's lips.