24.- "You Won't Leave Me"- Part 3

Ada sat staring at him. She handed him the water glass and the hangover pill she had left hours earlier by her bedside, to give to Bora as soon as he woke up. 

"I need you to listen to me, Bora, I promise I will listen to you later...I am so sorry for being too hard on you. I don't want to justify the decision I made, but I was very hurt that you didn't remember my birthday. I felt that you no longer cared about me, especially since I hadn't seen you for the last few days. I know that in the last few months, I have been somewhat difficult to deal with and I thought you had grown tired of me"- Ada mentions trying to hold back her tears, Bora seeing this, takes Ada's hands and kisses them lightly.

"I didn't want to drag you with me into the deep pit of sadness I felt. I locked myself in my world, I didn't want you to stop me, I didn't want you to stop acting for me. I didn't want to be a burden to you."- Ada confesses, at this point her tears were uncontrollable, so Bora gave her some water to calm her down.

"Ada, love, you would never be a burden to me why did you think that?"- Bora asks trying to find out if he was at fault. 

"Because I knew you were trying your hardest to make me better, but I couldn't. I didn't want to disappoint you, I didn't want you to realize that I was empty, that the miscarriage had taken everything from me, that's why I pushed you away, I pushed you away a little..."- Ada cried again, Bora hugged her, and she smiled a little.

"I wanted you to keep shining, I wanted you to keep being you. I noticed you were a little calmer about it and I didn't want to rob you of that peace. I didn't want you to suffer what I was going through, because I love you so much that I'd rather spare you all those pains. I was afraid of ruining our marriage and I listened to the wrong person. I am so sorry, I know I didn't listen to you, I know you had to work hard to free yourself from that contract and I know you did it for me. I know about the Machiavellian plan you fell victim to and I instead of at least listening to you, I hurt you. You really are everything to me and I didn't want to lose you, but instead I did some things that hurt us and I'm sorry"- Ada continues caressing a little bit Bora's face, who was patiently listening to her.

"Ada, the way you felt was not going to ruin our marriage. They were your feelings and your emotions and I respect them. We didn't go through something so simple, we lost a baby, I understand your pain, I'm broken by it too. I'm sorry if I didn't show you, I wanted to be strong for you... for both of us. But there isn't a day, since this blew up, that I don't want to go back. I would want to take care of you and maybe now we would both be in this bed, enjoying the process of being future parents, but it didn't happen and I regret it... I will always regret it and it will be a pain that will live with me forever even if I get over it."-Bora mentions haltingly, then continues

"I knew you were not well, I didn't want to stress you with my issues. About Sabriye... I never knew, I promise. And I know how hard that woman has made the road for us. And she still does, because all those diaries are managed by people close to her, if I had known that the project would bring me too much trouble, I would never have accepted it. I wanted to resign, it was disrespectful the way they treated you and I missed a red carpet, that was the straw that broke the camel's back"- Confesses Bora, Ada had no idea about the red carpet her husband was talking about.

"What red carpet?"-Asks Ada calmly, but with a lot of curiosity.

"I was invited to a red carpet, from the premiere of the series in America, but you were not invited and it was disrespectful to me, to see how everyone else could bring their partners and I could not. I decided not to go and that's what made them angry. In a way they punished me with more scenes."

"How they did it on our anniversary"- Ada deduced, as she felt the anger she had towards Meryem growing. Wasn't she her manager? To watch over her husband's peace of mind?