23.- "You Won't Leave Me- Part 2"

Ali found out everything that had happened between his friends from Selin. He drove to Bora's house and picked him up. The first thing he saw was his cousin's heart so broken, he just nodded to his girlfriend, who would stay with Ada, and left with Bora. He had never seen him like this, only when they learned of the loss of the baby. They arrived at his apartment and Bora started to cry, went to the alcohol bar and poured himself a whiskey. Ali joined him and waited for her cousin to start talking. 

"I love her with all my soul you know, I would be able to give my life for her. I don't know at what point we drifted so far apart. Ali, I can't live without her. I don't want to live without Ada"- Bora expressed taking the whole glass of whiskey, pouring himself another one.

"Bora, you have to tell Ada the truth. If you tell her she will understand you. You told me you were planning to take Ada on a trip to Dubai for her birthday. What happened, Bora?"- Ali asked confused. He tried to take the bottle to get it away from his cousin, he didn't want him to get drunk. 

"I found out, I just swear I wanted to free myself from that shitty project. I was happy to tell her I was free now, I didn't have the head to remember the dates. I know it's my fault for not being vigilant, but I didn't think she would decide this. It's my responsibility, I'm a crappy husband, what husband forgets his wife's birthday?"- Bora laments, throwing his glass on the floor, trying to get out all the frustration he had inside. 

On the other hand, Ada was crying in Selin's arms, while they both ate some ice cream.

"Ada, I don't think you thought right. Bora loves you, I'm a witness of that."

"Sure, he loves me so much that he forgot my birthday"- Ada growls. She picked up her cell phone and saw that her husband was trending on twitter. She was eager to see what was going on with him, but realized that reading about him and not having him around was going to break her even more than she already was and decided to block him. Ada started crying more than usual and Selin got scared, Ada showed her cell phone to him and quickly regretted it. 

"Ada, don't you remember you have fans? They will notice...do you want to tell everyone that you and your husband are having a crisis?"- Selin asked a little angry, she was frustrated with both of them. Ada tried to unblock it, but she realized that Bora had blocked her too. 

"I can't take it anymore, Selin. I already lost everything, I lost my baby and I lost Bora. I'm losing myself what should I do? Damn the time Bora chose that fucking project. "- Ada exclaimed in pain, at that a call came in from Ali. 

"Love, what happened? Ada blocked Bora and he went into crisis. I had to get him out of the apartment, he was destroying everything. Selin, Bora is no longer in the project, he quit, they forced him to record more than necessary, I think they did it on purpose. I'm sure Meryem knows about this, I need you to help me find out. You also have influence as a manager, I need to know what exactly happened, I need to help my cousin and Ada"- Ali mentions before dropping the call. Selin goes on twitter and sees that Bora was trending for quitting his series. When she tries to tell Ada, she had fallen asleep on the couch.

The four of them had a bad night, Bora and Ali were drunk after drinking at a bar until Bora couldn't take it anymore. Ada discovered that Bora had been caught leaving a bar with Ali and could see how bad he felt, however, she didn't want to back out of her decision, she needed time.

"Selin, I think it's best to take up all the projects I left unfinished. I want to disappear from the press for a while, help me with that."

"Of course I will, Ada. I need to go home to bring some things I'm missing, are you sure you'll be all right? I'll just go for an hour"- Selin mentions worried.