22.- "You Won't leave Me - Part 1"

This series of shots will be short, I estimate a maximum of 5 chapters (counting the epilogue). It will be about loss and separation

Ada and Bora had been together for 3 years. They had fallen in love instantly. The two had met while filming a clothing commercial. Bora was a young 24-year-old actor, while Ada was a 22 years old,  well-known model. The spark made them become inseparable, and after the shoot, which lasted more than 10 days, they started dating. All the press and fans were frantic, two of the most beautiful faces in the world, they were a couple. After a year and a half of relationship, Bora proposed to her in Paris, after the last Fashion Week show, where Ada was modeling for Prada.

They had a great wedding, which even had international coverage. Their families, actors, models, and influencers gathered to celebrate their love. From that beautiful date, a little over a year had passed.

Both had always supported each other in their dreams, they understood each other, and they knew that working in the entertainment industry was a very hard job. Bora had starred in well-known series, while she had filmed more than 40 commercials, so they had learned to treasure their time together. They almost always took two months off a year to travel, be at home and visit family.
Although Bora was an only child, he had grown up with his cousin Ali, who was his best friend. He was also an actor, and the two had appeared in a few series together. Bora's parents lived outside the city of Istanbul, as did Ada's parents who lived in a city very close to them. The four of them got along so well that they often traveled together. The Dogrusöz loved Ada as much as the Tözün loved Bora. Ada's best friend Selin, who was also her manager, had even started dating Ali. It seemed that all the stars had aligned to show Ada and Bora that they were doing each other well.

Currently both, at 27 and 25 years of age, were one of the most stable and beloved couples in Turkey. It was all happiness (although of course, sometimes they argued too, nothing that a deep conversation and a good love session couldn't solve), until everything changed. 

One day, while Bora was recording the latest in his series "Aşkın zevki" (The Pleasure of Love) he received a call from Selin. It was strange to him, as she almost never called him, they always talked by messages, but no calls.

"Alo Selin?"- Bora asked asking for permission and leaving the recording set.

"Bora, it's urgent. I'm with Ada at the clinic"- Selin says scared.

"What? What happened?"- asked Bora starting to panic.

"She was about to record the makeup commercial when she started feeling very dizzy, she started screaming from pain in her belly, she fainted, Bora. And she started bleeding."- Selin mentioned, as she watched her best friend being attended to in the emergency room.

"I'm on my way over there. Please let me know if the doctors let you know anything."

"Take a cab, Bora. I don't want you to have an accident out of worry. I'm with Ali"- Selin mentions before cutting the call.

Bora asked for permission, explained the situation and quickly left for the clinic. He arrived in less than 15 minutes. He ran desperately to Selin, who explained that she had not yet been given any information. He approached the module, gave all of Ada's information and after 10 minutes a doctor explained Ada's condition.

"His wife is out of danger. We had to define the cause of the bleeding, which was what worried us the most. We ruled out peritonitis, an acv, and in the blood tests we discovered that your wife was 8 weeks pregnant."- says the doctor with empathy, but with seriousness in his voice.

"Ada was pregnant, was she? But two weeks ago she menstruated"- Bora began to get impatient. He didn't understand anything, he just felt his heart start to break from the fear he felt.