15.- "Heaven- Part 6"

Bora didn't know what to do, he was excited to see Ada when an unexpected visitor surprised him in his office.

"Ada?... Fulya? what are you doing here?"- He asks very uncomfortably. He really regretted getting sexually involved with her.

"I come to offer you a business deal. I have seen lately that the visits in your portal have not been many and maybe with some articles of my authorship related to nutrition and beauty, that can change"- Mentions Fulya adjusting the neckline of her dress.

"I think you are wrong, the last few days we have been trending in all social networks and our visits have tripled. I don't want to have any kind of business with you, you can go now"- Bora murmurs seriously, when he sees the window he realizes that Ada was at the door staring at them. She looked angry, he had to fix this quickly before it became a misunderstanding.

"Fulya, I told you you can go now. Actually, thanks to Ada the whole portal changed. And speaking of her, she's here"- Bora mentions standing up, and walking towards Ada to give her a kiss which she didn't answer because of how angry she was.

She had taken a deep breath and listened to the conversation. She knew Bora hadn't played with her, but she would teach Fulya how to learn respect.

"Hello love, I didn't know you had a horrendous work appointment so early. I brought our breakfast"- Ada mentions, but before leaving the breakfast on her desk, she pretends to trip awkwardly and smears muffins all over Fulya's cleavage.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, CRAZY?"- Fulya yells at Ada.

"It was casual, besides this way you can change your dress because it's missing some fabric."

"You envy me, don't you? That's why you act like a five-year-old girl.

"I may be a 5-year-old girl, but I'm not begging for attention from a man who has clearly rejected me before. I told you to stay away from my boyfriend. You don't understand?, he doesn't want you. I'm sick of playing this silly game, Bora, tell her once and for all that nothing will ever happen between the two of you, and if she's stubborn again, report her for harassment and put a restraining order against her."- Ada says very annoyed.

"Ada is right, Fulya. This is making me tired, I haven't called you because I'm not interested in you. I'm sorry if I hurt you, but we both knew it was just a one-night thing. I don't want to get in trouble with Ada because of your insistence and if you don't get it I will have no choice but to put a restraining order against you"- Bora mentions seriously. The redhead leaves in a huff, but not before throwing away some of Ada's stationery.

"Ada, I didn't know she was coming"- Bora mentions, taking out from his desk some cupcakes he had bought to eat together with Ada.

"I know, I heard you, but I don't like your passivity to make yourself respected"- Ada growls, while Bora tries to hug her.

"You are a jealous girlfriend did you know that?"

"You're wrong, Bora, you and I are not a couple"- Ada says separating from him and picking up all the mess Fulya had caused. Bora's eyes widened in pain, this had definitely gotten out of hand.

"What do you mean, Ada? I thought that what had happened on your birthday had brought us closer, but I was wrong, I think I'm the only one who thought this way."- Mentions Bora standing up from the spot. He needed to go to the rooftop to calm down for a moment.

"Bora, wait. Of course, it was special to me, I'm sorry to be upset. It's just that Fulya gets on my nerves... I shouldn't have taken it out on you. You're not my boyfriend, you're something more special than that"- Ada murmurs taking him by the hand, to prevent him from leaving.