11.- "Heaven-Part 2"

Bora stared at Ada waiting for an answer. To be perfectly honest, he was thinking of just giving her the cell phone and nothing else, but there was something about her that made him do things without thinking.

"Are you flirting with me, Professor Dogrusöz?"- Ada asks in surprise, but with a shy smile on her face.

"Have I done something to make you think that?"- Bora asks cautiously, although he was afraid that Ada might have noticed the way he was looking at her, clearly no student should be looked at in this way.

"No, but in what way do you want me to reward you?"- Ada asks staring at him, Bora's behavior confused her.

"Alright, let's make a deal.... how about being my personal assistant for the two weeks I will be a teacher here? That means you will also help me in my company, do you accept?-Bora asks with a certain gleam in her eye.

"I think I should think about it, I work in the family ice cream shop"- Ada answers a bit confused, it seemed as if Bora wanted to keep her close.

"I can pay you double what you earn. I think it's a good opportunity for you"- Bora replies staring at her.

"Why would you do that? You don't know me"- Ada replies confused.

"That's true, I see that you are very analytical, but I have read your student report and I think you are a brilliant student. I need your creativity in my company"- Bora answers with sincerity, he had accessed Ada's academic papers and she had a very interesting writing.

"Can I think about it?"- Ada asks staring at him.

"Well, let's just say that when you give me an answer you'll get your cell phone."

"So if I say no you'll never give me my cell phone back?

"It may be possible."

"Don't you think that's a little blackmailing on your part? I don't think I did anything that bad."

"It was my first day as a teacher and you ignored me am I really that boring? It could be considered trauma for me."

"Me traumatizing Bora Dogrusoz? Is that possible? Okay, I accept, but in return I want a practice record"- Ada answers smiling.

"Well, it's a deal," says Bora holding out his hand.

"I thought you would punish me in a worse way"- Ada smiles sarcastically.

"You don't know what you're getting into"- Bora smiles giving her the cell phone.

"Is that a warning? Because I can say no and change my mind."

"Relax, it was a joke. You'll get a chance to get to know me. I'll give you my number. See you Ada, nice to deal with you"- Bora says giving her his business card.

"See you, Professor Dogrusoz or should I call you Boss?"

"Call me as the person you would most listen to"- Mentions Bora giving her a big smile. He loved the chemistry he had with Ada, he had never felt anything like this before.

"I'm not on student time and I'm not on work time yet. See you tomorrow, Bora"- Ada answers while she was smiling.

Bora sighed, he felt in a dilemma, today had certainly been the day where he had done things he had never thought of doing.

On the other hand, Selin was very worried. Ada had been in the classroom with Professor Dogrusöz for more than 30 minutes - was Ada really in so much trouble? As she was about to go in to get her best friend, she bumps into a boy who stares at her in shock.

"Excuse me, miss, do you know where Professor Dogrusöz's classroom is?" asks Ali, looking at the pretty brunette. He had gone to look for Bora to see how she was doing."Yes, it's this way. I was just on my way, he punished my best friend by taking away her cell phone"- Selin answers looking at Ali delighted. When they both arrive at the classroom, they see Ada walk out with a giant smile on her face, while Bora walked out abstracted in his feelings.