3.- "Wrong- Part 1"

Ada felt she was a bad person. From her early childhood. She had grown up without her parents, and had been left in the care of her aunts. They had taken too much care of her, they were overprotective of her, especially so that she wouldn't tarnish her destiny. Both Nergis and Yasemin (her mother's sisters) were very fond of her, but she felt broken. When she grew up, she became rebellious, she used to be rude to her aunts and as she was of age, she was able to collect the inheritance from her grandparents, so she became independent, moving from Bursa to Istanbul.

Unfortunately she had met the worst man to "fall in love" with and had married him so that he could obtain Turkish citizenship. Ruzgar was nothing but a lazy man who lived off Ada's inheritance money, and even when the money ran out, he did absolutely nothing! While Ada worked 3 jobs simultaneously. He had opted to work as a part-time photographer at Bizde Boyle, the best telecommunications company in Istanbul, but all the money he earned was spent on alcohol, contributing nothing to the household.

Ada, after so much darkness, had seen some light. In her job as a waitress she had met Selin, who had become her best friend. Thanks to her she was able to feel better and re-plan her life.

"Kanka, aren't you tired of working? Ruzgar is nothing but an idiot. If he doesn't make you happy, ask him for a divorce. You are 22 years old, you have your whole life ahead of you. You can stay at my house"- Selin hugs her, when they were both on their work break. Both worked as waitresses in a well-known restaurant chain.

"I'm exhausted. My aunts think I'm in a happy marriage and I can't get divorced because they'll both cry foul. I regret not having thought it through, maybe it's the karma I have to pay for not being a good person," Ada said, saddened, she was tired of crying for the same thing, of feeling this way.

"Ada, listen to me, you are not a bad person. You made mistakes, of course you did, but we are all human. Let this teach you not to make them again, don't judge yourself. You can start from scratch, don't be afraid, you are not alone"- Selin answers giving her a reassuring smile, Ada hugs her warmly. She felt determined, she would definitely talk to Ruzgar and ask for a divorce. This marriage was of no benefit to her. She was not in love with him, she thought she was, but she was wrong and she was more than sure that Ruzgar did not love her.

Finishing her work schedule, she drove with Gunes (her yellow Beetle) to Ruzgar's work. Sarcastically, when she arrived the first thing she saw was her husband making out with a woman. She didn't even feel bad, she felt relieved. She was sure that now it would be easier to get their separation. She drove home and waited for him. When he arrived, he didn't even deny it, she just shook her head in amusement and told him:

"We can't get divorced, it's not in your best interest to do so, Ada. We are married in community property and the only way we can separate is if you give me half of your money. Money you no longer have. If you want to divorce me, you have to give me one million Turkish lira" - Ruzgar mentions looking at her seriously.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? You said we were married with separate property"- Ada shouts in surprise, without a doubt, Ruzgar was the most vile person she had ever met.

"You should read well what you sign, honey"- Smiles Ruzgar sarcastically, while he took off his shoes, messing up the small room.

"WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO GET A MILLION TURKISH LILIES?"- Ada whispers wanting to cry.

"Well, be creative," Ruzgar replies nonchalantly.

Suddenly, Ruzgar had a great idea. Ada could make her boss, Bora Dogrusöz, the youngest millionaire man in Turkey, fall in love with her. He knew that Bora was reluctant to fall in love, but there were rumors that when he went out with girls, he flattered them with luxurious, millionaire details. Besides, that would keep Tugce Dickman away from him. He felt in love with her, and he knew she was using him to make Bora jealous. In this way, he would solve two issues quickly.