9.- "Wrong- Epilogue"

*ALMOST A YEAR LATER.*

Ada was nervous, she had a silver sequined dress that she had chosen for this special day, she was very fond of it because it had been a gift from Belma hanim for such an important event. She had left Bora in Candan's care, she was a little afraid because her son would be the only child invited to the celebration. He was a very quiet 11 month old baby, he didn't cry often and if he did, Ada had the magic solution for that, breastfeeding him or as Bora preferred to call it "the magic teat" but now that Candan could walk, he didn't like to be held (except to snooze) as he loved to peek around everywhere. He was very attached to his parents, so much so that he could not get used to being separated from them for long.

 He was very attached to his parents, so much so that he could not get used to being separated from them for long

"Ada, put on your gown, they'll call our graduating class, are you ready for the speech?"- a college classmate comments

"Ada, put on your gown, they'll call our graduating class, are you ready for the speech?"- a college classmate comments. Ada nods a little nervously, as she feels tears streaming down her face. Today she would finally graduate as a writer from Istanbul University.

Ada puts on her gown and heads to the stage. She takes a seat and can see that her entire family was seated in the guest area. Her family had come from Bursa, including Ali and Selin, who were looking at her with smiles on their faces.

"Today it is an honor for Istanbul University to celebrate the graduation of our dear students. They for so many years in this house of studies have proven that they are professionals capable of fulfilling the goals they have set for themselves. On this important day, we will celebrate our faculties of Literature. Before introducing all the graduates, we invite Ada Tözün, our student leader of her entire graduating class. Please give her a round of applause," announces the master of ceremony.

"Today is a day I will keep forever in my heart, just like my colleagues. Being a writer is a wonderful thing, it is indescribable. A writer must have a broad knowledge of the world and the human experience. Only then will we be able to reflect the problems that concern human beings in their texts. Stephen King said that the first and highest aspiration of every writer is to be read. Or perhaps the first is to write, but the second is to be read.Wanting to be read is a legitimate aspiration, which inspires a tingling that mixes fear and illusion. Comrades, I invite you to live your dreams, to capture them in your writing, to reflect your inner world and inspire all your readers. Do not give up, life is not always rosy, but it is in the difficult moments where we are most enriched. Let's be real and true to ourselves. We will make mistakes, but we will learn. We all deserve a second chance. Thanks to all our family members and loved ones for accompanying each of us in this process of becoming writers. Without your support, this process would not have been so beautiful for us. Before I say goodbye, I wanted to thank my family for supporting me. To my parents who have been my angels since I was 3 years old, thank you for the inspiration. The same inspiration I feel every time I see each of my loved ones who are accompanying me in this special moment. Finally, Bora Dogrusöz, thank you for loving me, for giving me the best of my life which is our son, and making me live such an incredible love, that gives me the enlightenment to write a million books. Thank you for encouraging me to retake the career I love, I love you. Thank you all for listening"- Ada says while staring at her family. Little Candan who was sitting on his daddy's lap, looked at his mommy and wanted to run to her. Bora couldn't record his wife and control his baby at the same time, Elif looked amused at the situation and approached her little cousin. Bora couldn't help but be thankful that the baby loved Elif so much who was the one entertaining Candan.