18.- "Heaven- Part 9"

Ada wiped her tears in the bathroom, it hurt her to be hard on Bora, but she had to make it all clear to him.

They both started working in silence, at times, they both crossed glances, but when one did, the other looked away.

"Mr. Dogrusöz, I'm scheduling your meeting for tomorrow with the CEO of the nutrition app. Is it okay if I schedule it for before lunch?"- Ada asked cautiously.

"Ada, please, tell me Bora bey, all this is too formal for us. The time is fine, you will come with me."

"Okay, Mr. Dogrusöz"- Answers Ada looking at him seriously. Bora remained silent, he knew that for now, Ada would put all barriers to stay away from him.

The day passed quickly, fortunately for both of them. Ada said goodbye with a slight nod of her head, all this had turned out to be more difficult than they had thought.

Ada did not count on the fact that Bora was stubborn and now that he had the necessary information, he would do everything to get her back.

He would start with the heavy artillery, he would tell his sister.

"Are you trying to tell me that Fulya blackmailed you into she telling the dean that you're dating Ada, just because she's your student?"- Mina asks in surprise.

"I couldn't take the risk of Ada getting expelled, she has worked so hard to become a writer."

"And I understand you, brother, but that wasn't just your decision. You should have discussed it with Ada and made a decision together. After all, the separation affects both of you"- Mina answers looking at him with affection. She suffered for her brother, she knew that he had true feelings for Ada. Now she understood why her little daughter had not seen Ada.

"Now I understand, please help me to get her back"- Bora says staring at her.

"You know I will always support you, count on me. You have to tell Ali"- Mina hugs him, looking at him attentively. The fight between both cousins was notorious.

"I couldn't tell him, he would tell Selin and Ada would know."Mina called Ali, who came quickly. The tension was palpable, but Mina looked at them seriously and they both calmed down.

"Both of you are going to talk, without judging each other and when one speaks, the other will keep silent. Understood?"- Mina looks at them seriously.

"I didn't break up with Ada because I wanted to, Fulya found out that she was my student. Fulya threatened to tell the dean, she showed me pictures proving that Ada and I were more than student and teacher."

"DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU? YOU'RE SMARTER THAN THAT"- Ali growls, though a part of him, believed his cousin. Bora showed them all the messages, even showed them the student code of ethics.

"Now you understand that I was between a rock and a hard place. Ada's goal is to graduate, it's a promise she made to her deceased parents. I would never stand between her dreams"- Bora murmurs looking at his cousin.

"I understand you, I apologize for the words I said to you, but I have to tell Selin. There are no secrets between us and she would be of great help if you want to get Ada back, she is her best friend. You always have to get along with your girlfriend's best friend, it gives you a lot of power"- Ali jokes being the same as before.

Ali called his girlfriend to come to see him at the Dogrusöz mansion. Selin was reluctant to go, she didn't want to leave her best friend alone.

"I know, I'll call Ada and Elif and I will visit her. By the way I want to check on her"- Mina mentions, while Bora nods.