Prologue: Kai's story

On the planet called Earth there is a city called Royal Woods. Within the streets two beings that are dragons are fighting each other. One is a red skinned dragon named Kai fighting his enemy Drazeros. They punch each other until they both draw out their swords and have an epic sword fight.

Kai: Now I know what you're thinking who is that awesome fire dragon fighting a one eyed purple dragon?. Well we'll need to start all the way from the beginning.

Then everything goes way back to where it all began.

On a planet called Avalice there is an island that has never been seen this island is known as Pyrule.

An orange blurr speeding on the island this is Kai the Fire Dragon he is three years old and have unique powers that have never been seen on the planet.

Kai surprised his guardian by jumping and he giggled when his guardian woke up. The guardian of Kai is named Dragoon he is also a fire dragon just like him who acts a bit like Splinter from teenage mutant ninja turtles.

 The guardian of Kai is named Dragoon he is also a fire dragon just like him who acts a bit like Splinter from teenage mutant ninja turtles

Dragoon sighed since he knows Kai was using his powers. He well knows Kai still needs to master his powers or he will lose control over them.

Dragoon: Kai you shouldn't be using your powers in the open like that what if someone saw you?. He said worried for his safety.

Kai giggled and said. "Don't worry so much Dragoon no one saw me" Kai said to his guardian. But they are attacked by an unknown force that has came to the island.

Dragoon saw the enemy preparing to fire at them before he closed to protect Kai and him from the attack.

Dragoon carries Kai as they both run off to escape from them. Until a wolf that has grey fur, purple spiked shoulder armor and a scar on his left eye shot at Dragoon in the shoulder.

Dragoon knew that this day would come. Dragoon give's Kai the crystals in order to go to another planet.

Dragoon: Kai listen to me I want you to go into the portal that leads to another planet and you need to remain hidden if they find you head to another planet. He told Kai.

Kai was having tears in his eyes he didn't want to leave his guardian.

Kai: (crying) No I'm not leaving you!. He said to his guardian as tears are still pouring out from his eyes. Dragoon hugs Kai and Kai hugs him back.

Dragoon: I know this isn't easy for you but know this I will always be with you. He said to Kai.

Kai knew there was no other way as he ran into the portal and stopped in the forest as he sees guardian fight off the enemy forces.

Kai then tried to run back to his guardian to help but the portal was closing as Dragoon looks at Kai with a smile. Dragoon knows that he will become a great hero and protector.

Dragoon: (sad smile) Goodbye Kai.

Kai: No!!. Kai yelled as jumped towards the portal but closed.

Kai was left alone on Earth. 

Meanwhile back on Avalice.

The grey wolf named Siderian brings a badly injured Dragoon to his leader in the warship.

Siderian: My lord I regret to inform you that we were unable to capture the boy.

The shadowy figure that sat on the throne got up from his seat and revealed himself. He had scars on his face and a scar on his right eye with an eye patch covering it. This dragon's name is Drazeros.

Drazeros looks at his second in command with disappointment on his face but he didn't care about the boy. All he cared about was killing the fire dragon with his own hands.

Drazeros: Leave us. He ordered his troops as they all left the throne room.

Dragoon glared at Drazeros with burning hatred in his eyes and Drazeros glared back at him.

Drazeros: How long has it been my old friend?. I believed that you and the brat had died after I killed those two foolish rulers.

Dragoon then yelled with fury in his voice.

Dragoon:  (anger) You monster!!! You Murderer!!!! You will pay for everything you've done do you hear me!!!! You will pay!!! He yelled with so much hatred and rage.

Drazeros wasn't fazed by his anger and just smirked evilly with shark like teeth showing. He was going to enjoy killing him.

Drazeros: I would love to see them try but for you will die here.

Drazeros then retrieved his sword that's on his back as he readies to strike him down.

Drazeros: Any last words?. He asked the fire dragon.

Dragoon: Even if you kill me Drazeros a hero will rise to put an end to your reign of terror. He said to Drazeros as he accepts his fate.

Drazeros then stabs him in the chest Dragoon screams in immense pain as he dies instantly.

Drazeros then removes his sword from the dead body of Dragoon as he laughs evilly believing he has won. But what he doesn't realize is that Kai will be ready to face him to put an end to his evil reign.

To be continued.....