S4 Chapter 3: Attack of Prince Tazzuk the battle for Earth begins

In deep space Joey plans to use the Master Kingdom Stone's power to rule the Universe. That's when Dragren another Firedragon survivor walked to his leader and bowed to him.

 That's when Dragren another Firedragon survivor walked to his leader and bowed to him

Dragren: My lord we are ready to attack Kai and his friends.

Tazzuk: Excellent. Retrieve the Masterkingdom Stone and do not fail.

Dragren: As you wish.

Meanwhile...

Kai and the others are spending the day at the park.

Kai: This is relaxing.

Jake: You said it no bad guys for us to worry about.

Drazen: I wouldn't say that for sure.

Neera: Drazen's right the enemy is unpredictable and they could attack.

Kai: You both got a point.

That's when they see the people running for their lives.

Henry: What's going on?

Kai: I'm not sure. Drazen you and Neera help the civilians Jake, Carol, Aerion, Corazon, and Henry help them as well. Me, Lilac and Kelvin will face the threat.

Drazen and the others nodded as they go to evacuate the people. While Kai, Lilac, and Kelvin goes to the city.

They see another Firedragon which surprised Kai and Kelvin but knew they need to stop him from hurting the people. Kai uses his Dragon Boost and hits the Firedragon.

Dragren: So this is the hero and protector of Earth.

Kai:(anger) Why are you attacking these people? What do you want?

Dragren:(evil smile) Simple to conquer this world and the Universe.

Lilac: Not if we can help it!

The three charged at Dragren as barrages of punches echoed throughout the city. Kai roundhouse kicked Dragren but he blocked Kai's kick. Kelvin and Lilac both punched him under the chin and Dragren retaliates by breathing fire at them but they dodged in time.

Kai puts his hands together as an orange like sphere appeared in the center.

Kai: Blazing Cannon Strike!

Kai fired the attack at Dragren as he couldn't block it in time.

Kelvin: It's over you lost.

Dragren: Not yet.

A attack hits them hard. Kai, Lilac, and Kelvin looked to see a Beagle Basset Hound with red and purple gauntlets.

 Kai, Lilac, and Kelvin looked to see a Beagle Basset Hound with red and purple gauntlets

Grimry: Having trouble Dragren?

Dragren: Shut up and get me out of here.

Grimry and Dragren retreated.

Kelvin: Something tells this is just the beginning.

Kai and Lilac nodded.

Meanwhile in the ship...

Tazzuk:(anger) So you were defeated.

Dragren: My lord they were a lot stronger than they look.

Tazzuk: No matter I will see that this Kai Loud is dealt with for good.

To be continued...