Chapter 24: Rise of Metal Kai arc 4

Kai and the others arrived at the coordinates that Tygren sent to them. They each know what to do in order to save Lori.

Tygren sees that Kai has arrived with the master kingdom stone.

Kai glared at the mad scientist and Tygren glared back at Kai.

Kai: I have the stone now where is my Mom?

Tygren chuckled as he said to him.

Tygren: Don't worry she's close by.

Meanwhile...

Jake and the others have infiltrated Tygren's base in the search for Lori.

Jake then sees robot guards watching the prisoner Lori.

Jake: Found her time we send them straight to the scrapyard.

Jake brings out his two swords and slices the two robots and freed Lori.

Lori: (smile) Thanks you guys.

Jake: No problem. Come on let's get out of here and tell Kai the good news.

But before they could leave Metal Kai attacked them. Henry and Milla tried to land a blow on Metal Kai but the robot dodged each of their attacks and delivered powerful blows to both basset hounds and they were knocked unconscious.

Jake and Neera tried to stab Metal Kai but he grabs both their spears and sent them straight into the wall and they were unconscious as well. Lori charges at the robot and tried to punch him but Metal Kai grabs her fist and punched her in the chest and she was unconscious. Jake and Carol tried to take down Metal Kai but the robot clone grabbed them both by the neck and slammed them hard on the ground. 

Lilac used cyclone on Metal Kai but he uses his clawed like hands as he grabbed her and threw her in the wall as she was knocked unconscious.

Meanwhile...

Tygren then smirked knowing that Metal Kai has captured his friends.

Kai became worried and tried to contact Jake and the others.

Tygren: (smirk) Did you really think it would be that easy to save your foster mother?

Kai glared at Tygren with anger.

Kai: (anger) What did you do?

Tygren: I well knew that you and your friends would try to save Lori Loud so I decided to let Metal Kai have some fun.

Kai: (anger) If you hurt them...

Tygren: You will give me the stone and you have my word that no harm will come to them.

Kai knew he had no choice but to give him the master kingdom stone.

Kai was about to give him the stone but Metal Kai appeared and punched him straight into the wall.

Tygren: Metal Kai what are you doing?!

Metal Kai then looked to his creator.

Metal Kai: I no longer serve you and I will be the one to rule the world.

Tygren was shocked his own creation turned against him.

Metal Kai: With the power of the stone I will reshape the world in my image!

Metal Kai placed the master kingdom stone into his chest as he felt a surge of power beginning to change him. Metal Kai now had metallic wings and his skin plate changed blue. Kai could tell this wasn't going to be easy.

Will Kai be able to defeat Metal Kai and save the world? Find out next Freedom planet Kai the firedragon's adventures

To be continued...