S8 Chapter 5: Meeting Nicole, Fyra, Virgo, Wave, and Zera

After they met Team Sunmoon Starheart and became part of the Loud family. But new allies are also going to join them.

Felice, Necro and Siderian are at a power plant. Retrieving fuel rods.

Necro: That should be enough. 

Then a bubble beam hit them.

Felice:(anger) Alright which idiot wants to die first?

The figures revealed to be Pokemon. One is a Fennekin, the other a Torracat that Felice remembers. The other three are a Brionne, Squirtle, and Zebstrika.

Felice:(evil smile) Well well if it isn't Fyra I thought you died with your pathetic parents.

Fyra:(anger) You will pay for killing my parents!

Nicole: Don't act reckless Fyra!

Necro: Eliminate them!

Felice attacks Fyra and Nicole while Siderian and Necro attacks Wave, Virgo, and Zera. Fyra and Nicole both used Flamethrower at Felice as the tiger dodged it. Siderian tried to slash both Zera and Wave but they dodged it while Virgo used Aqua Jet and hit Necro hard in the chest.

Necro: Not bad Princess but we got better things to do. Black Ice cannon!

She fired her attack at Nicole, Fyra, Virgo, Wave, and Zera as they are covered in bruises.

Felice: Say goodbye fools.

Odon: Not today!

Odon punched Felice hard in the face while Clever Claws, Jolly Jaws, Silly Shelly, and Gerry Giraffe fought Necro and Siderian.

Clever Claws: You punks better leave.

Jolly Jaws: Or we'll kick your butts!

Felice growls in rage.

Felice:(anger) This isn't over.

Felice Necro and Siderian retreated. Odon, Clever Claws, Gerry Giraffe, Jolly Jaws, and Silly Shelly went to check on Nicole and the others. Odon blushed when he saw the Fennekin. He thinks Nicole is beautiful. Nicole also blushed when she saw him. She thinks Odon is both handsome and cute. Clever Claws and the others blushed when they saw Fyra and the others. Fyra and her friends also blushed as well.

Odon: So who are all of you?

Nicole: My names Nicole the Fennekin.

Odon: Nicole that's a beautiful name

Nicole blushed when he said that.

Fyra: Names Fyra the Torracat.

Clever Claws: Cute name.

Fyra:(blushing) T-thanks.

Virgo: My names Virgo the Brionne.

Jolly Jaws: It's a beautiful name

Virgo blushed brightly. Jolly Jaws also blushed a little since Virgo is cute when she's flustered.

Wave: Hello my names Wave the Squirtle.

Silly Shelly: Cool name.

Wave blushed a little.

Wave: Thanks.

Zera: Yo! My names Zera the Zebstrika.

Gerry Giraffe: That's an awesome name!

Zera:(blushing) T-thanks dude.

Odon: So how did you guys get here on Earth?

Nicole told them she was once a male human trainer before she was captured by the evil Team Bolt and turned into a Fennekin and killed Team Bolt in cold blood. Odon felt bad for her but is happy that Team Bolt is gone. Fyra told them that her parents were killed by Felice. Virgo was once a Princess before Necro attacked and killed her parents. Wave and Zera also lost their parents to both Jack and Seth.

Odon, Clever Claws, Gerry Giraffe, Jolly Jaws, and Silly Shelly all have sympathetic looks and they have an idea.

Odon: Come on we would like for you guys to meet our families.

They brought Nicole and the others to Kai and the others. Odon and the rest told Kai and the others of  how Nicole, Fyra, Virgo, Wave, and Zera came to Earth and what happened to them. Kai and everyone all felt bad for them. Lynn Loud Jr then adopts Fyra as her daughter and she is happy to be with Odon, Hoppy hopscotch, Kickinchicken, and Silly Shelly are happy to have her part of the family. Wave is adopted by Lana Loud. Nicole is adopted by Lisa Loud. Bubba Bubbaphant is happy to have a sister. Virgo is adopted by Lola Loud. Gali, Craftycorn, Swiftheart, and Kittynap are happy to have part of the family. Zera is adopted by Luna Loud. Dracyan, Bulltrap, and Jolly Jaws smiled as they now have a sister.

Rita:(smiles) Looks like our is getting bigger.

Maria:(smile) Yep.

Kai:(smiles) Welcome to the Loud Family Nicole, Fyra, Wave, Virgo, and Zera.

Nicole and the others smiled.

To be continued...