S4 Chapter 7: Clash of the two prince

Super Kai and Super Tazzuk both charged at each other as barrages of punches were going everywhere in the mountains.

Super Kai roundhouse kicked Tazzuk but the wolf blocks the attack.

Super Kai: Stop this madness Tazzuk!

Super Tazzuk: Never!

Tazzuk fired a powerful shot from his hand straight at Kai as the Firedragon dodged the incoming attack.

Super Kai:(I need to defeat him before he destroys this world.)

Super Kai charged at Super Tazzuk as he uses Dragonboost and hits him hard in the stomach.

Tazzuk coughed a little.

Super Tazzuk:(anger) You think that will be enough to stop me?!

Super Kai: I will use every ounce of my power to take you down!

The two clashed once again but Super Kai had the upper hand as he punched Tazzuk in the stomach and roundhouse kicked him hard into the ground.

Tazzuk roared in rage as he charged at Kai.

Kai gathered power into his fist.

Kai: Omega Fist!

Kai's fist is covered in a rainbow like fire as he charges at Tazzuk thus defeating the evil wolf prince. Tazzuk reverted back to his base form as he was defeated.

Kai: You've lost Tazzuk.

Tazzuk glared at Kai with even more hatred.

Tazzuk:(anger) This isn't over.

Tazzuk, Dragren, and Grimry retreated.

Jake and the others ran up to Kai and complimented him.

Jake: That was awesome dude!

Drazen: That is indeed a unique technique.

Kai rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as he put on a funny smile.

Kai: Well to be honest that new technique I did pretty much popped into my head and I wasn't going to let you guys down.

Lilac:(smile) Always selfless and heroic to defend the weak that's what I like about you.

Lilac gave Kai a kiss on the cheek and he blushed but is happy to have a beautiful girlfriend like her.

Lori: Ohhh. I can't wait for when you two have kids!

Kai and Lilac blushed when Lori said that.

Lincoln:(chuckle) Calm down sis.

Lana: So son want to explore the forest?

Seether smiled at his adoptive mother Lana Loud.

Seether:(happy smile) Yeah!

Kai: Looks like Seether's now part of the Loud Family.

Gali: I'm happy for him.

With Tazzuk defeated Earth is safe once more but there will be other dangerous foes waiting to rise up and new allies along the way.

To be continued...