Chapter 11: The search for the master kingdom stone part 3

Kai and the others soon left the cabin as they began their search for the temple. The map starts glowing again as it has led them to the temple.

Kai: We're getting close. He said to his friends. They have found the temple.

 They have found the temple

They see the temple.

Jake: Looks like we found it. He said to his friends.

They entered the temple as they search for the Master kingdom stone. Lily found an ancient door and called out to them. Kai, Jake, and Henry including Lily opens the heavy doors as they see a powerful jewel on stone.

 Kai, Jake, and Henry including Lily opens the heavy doors as they see a powerful jewel on stone

Henry: There it is! Now we need to grab it and get out of here. He said to his friends. But they are attacked by Drazeros and his team.

Kai, Jake, Henry, and Lily are shocked that Drazeros and the others have found them.

Kai: Drazeros?! How did you find us? He demanded from the evil shadow dragon.

Drazeros let out a chuckle as he said to Kai.

Drazeros: I had Necro place a tracking device on the brat. All we had to do was to let you lead us to the temple so we can take the stone. He explained to his enemies.

Kai looked at Drazeros determined to stop him and so did Jake and Henry. Henry placed Lily in a forcefield to protect her from harm. Kai, Jake, and Henry charged at Drazeros and his team.

Kai delivers a punch to Drazeros as he is sent to a wall. Drazeros shook off his woozy state as glares at Kai and charges at him. Jake the wolf fights Siderian the wolf.

Siderian: Ah if it isn't the pup that I decided to let live. I thought you'd still be in hiding after I killed your parents and the rest of your pathetic clan. He said to Jake.

Jake growls in fury as he headbutts Siderian. Siderian shook it off but couldn't react quick enough as Jake punches him so hard in the face that he crashed right into the pillar of the temple and was unconscious. Henry fought both Felice and Necro. Necro comes at Henry with her spear as she tries to stab him in the stomach but Henry uses his powers and created a shield.

Felice laughed as she was going to enjoy beating the basset hound to the ground.

Felice: I'll admit kid. You're tough but nowhere near strong enough. She said to Henry.

Felice grabs Henry's ear and spins him around. After that she throws him straight at Jake and both were unconscious.

Kai looked back at Jake and Henry in worry as he tries to help them but Drazeros blocks his way as he punches Kai straight to the wall.

Drazeros looked at the stone with evil intent as he goes near it.

Drazeros: At last. All the power I could ever have now belongs to me!! He laughs evilly as he is about to take its power. Kai soon woke up and saw what he's about to do. He quickly tried to stop him from taking the stone's power but he is stopped by Siderian, Felice, and Necro.

Drazeros then felt a sudden change as he was absorbing the master kingdom stone's power. His purple skin soon became black. Wings sprouted from his back and laughs evilly of the power surging through him. He has became Super Drazeros.

Kai and the others are shocked of his transformation

Kai and the others are shocked of his transformation. Kai knew they couldn't win with that kind of power.

Kai: We need to get out of here! He yelled to his friends. Jake nodded as Henry grabs Lily. Kai used the transport crystal to transport them to the hotel where the Loud family, Casagrande family, and McBride family.

Siderian and the others were about to go after them.

Super Drazeros: No let them go after all they can't hope to stop us. He said to his followers as he laughed evilly.

To be continued....