S6 Chapter 7: Attack of the EXE

Deep within the Earth an ancient temple with a gate that has seven empty shard chambers and a body that is in a deep sleep.

Then a dark evil spirit that appears to be a dragon awakes as his body is still trapped. This being is Dharak the Dragon God of Destruction. An ancient evil sealed away by his brother Dragold.

Dharak: Awaken my servants.

Then Shadowy figures that looks exactly like Kai, Lilac, The Loud Family, Popples, The McBride Family, Smiling Critters, Casagrande Family, Tom, Jerry, Spike, Tyke, Tuffy, and Gurdle Family but their pupils were red and blood dripped from some of their faces appeared before Dharak and bowed to him.

Kai.exe: Yes our master?

Dharak: You and the others will find each of the seven shards and free me from this accursed prison!

Lilac.exe bows to her master.

exe bows to her master

Lilac.exe: We shall not fail our master.

Dharak: Also I sensed the presence of my long lost son. Bring him to me alive and if he refuses. Destroy him and anyone that gets in your way!

Lori.exe: Yes our lord it shall be done.

Kai.exe and Lilac.exe along with the others go to complete their mission. While Dharak looks to the sky.

Dharak: Soon brother I will be free and a new age of chaos will begin.

Dharak laughs evilly.

Meanwhile...

Kai and Dravise are having a sparring match while Lori is also sparring with Lucy same with the others at the park. Kai roundhouse kicks Dravise but he blocks the attack. Lori and Lucy exchange blows to each other.

That's when Kai and the sensed dangerous energies attacking the museum.

Kai: Did you guys feel that?

Seether: Yeah but it also felt like our energies but evil.

Lola: We better check this out.

Craftycorn and Gali nodded agreeing with their adoptive mother Lola Loud. They go to the museum to figure out what's going on.

Meanwhile at the museum...

The security guards were unconscious or dead on the ground. Kai.exe and the others found the shard in a glass case.

exe and the others found the shard in a glass case

Seether.exe: Lord Dharak will be pleased.

Kai: Put the shard down and surrender.

Kai.exe and his team looked to see Kai and the others. But Kai.exe looked at Dravise and knew that he is the one that Dharak told them to find.

Kelvin: Alright imposters hand over the shard and surrender.

Kai: Kelvin I don't think these guys are going to surrender.

Kai.exe:(smirks evilly) My foolish counterpart is right on that.

They all charge at Kai and the others as it became an all out fight. Kai and Kai.exe both clashed as barrages of punches were seen. Lilac tried to punch Lilac.exe but the evil counterpart blocks the attack. The Loud Family and Loud Family.exe also clashed as the ground shakes from the impact.

Dravise, Kelvin, Seether, Dogday and the rest also fights Kelvin.exe and the others. Dravise punches Kelvin.exe as he crashed into the wall while Seether.exe unleashes barrages of energy blasts at them but they dodged them. The Popples also clash with the Dark Popples. Tom, Jerry, Tuffy, Spike, and Tyke also fight their demon selves.

Kai and Kai.exe continued to fight as they bring out their swords and have a sword fight. Kai.exe and the others knew that they can't afford to waste time as they plan to capture Dravise.

Kai.exe looks at Henry.exe and Henry.exe nods as he creates a cage trapping Kai and the others.

Dravise: Guys!

Dravise was about to free them but Kelvin.exe blocks his way as the two clash and barrages of punches were everywhere but Dravise headbutts Kelvin.exe and throws him straight at Kai.exe as they crash to the ground.

Kai.exe growled but knew this isn't the time to fight them.

Kai.exe: You fools won't the resurrection of Dharak.

They retreated as the cage that surrounded them disappeared.

Dravise ran up to them with concern.

Dravise:(concern) Are you guys ok?

Kai: Yeah we're fine.

Catnap: Still who is this Dharak?

Dravise then gets a headache as the name sounded familiar.

Craftycorn, Catnap and Lucy looked at him with concern.

Lucy:(concern) Are you ok Dravise?

Dravise: Y-yeah I'm fine.

Party: Are you sure?

Dravise: Yeah promise.

Lori: Well we need to know more about what's going on and what they want with that shard.

Meanwhile...

Kai.exe and the others returned to the temple and placed the first shard to hole.

Dharak: Excellent work my servants but you have failed in retrieving Dravise.

Kelvin.exe: Next time he won't be so lucky.

Then a laugh came from Catnap.exe.

Catnap.exe: Oh I would love to see you fail again.

Kelvin.exe glared at Catnap.exe with anger.

Kelvin.exe:(anger) I'd watch what you say you pathetic feline!

Catnap.exe:(anger) Big mistake!

Kelvin.exe and Catnap.exe were about to fight but Dharak stops them.

Dharak: Enough!

Kelvin.exe and Catnap.exe stopped as they bowed to him.

Dharak: Find the other six shards and soon I will be free!

Kai.exe: What about your son Dravise my lord?

Dharak:(smirks evilly) Leave him to me.

To be continued...