Chapter 20: The last Oreo cookie

Drazen, Neera and Lilac are staying with Kai and the loud family. Carol the Wildcat is also staying with Jake and the McBride Family, and Milla the basset hound is staying in Great Lake City with Henry the basset hound and the Casagrande family. They've been having a great time on Earth with Kai and his friends.

At the Loud House Kai and the others are enjoying their day eating Oreo Cookies.

Jake: Man these cookies tastes so good!.

Carol was munching down on her Oreo cookie.

Carol: You said it. Can I have an another one?.

Kai smiled.

Kai: Sure we got plenty.

Kai gave Carol the Oreo cookie and saw there was nothing left in the box.

Kai screamed.

Kai: That's our last Oreo Cookie.

Everyone looked at Carol and she ran away from them.

Carol: The last cookie.

She was about to eat it but she was frozen by Drazen.

Drazen: Sorry Carol but this Cookie is mine!.

Drazen was about to eat it but he was kicked in the back by Jake.

Jake: No this is mine!

Neera charged at Jake and punched him in the face sending him straight to the backyard

Neera smirked thinking she was victorious but when she looked at her hand she saw the cookie was stolen. Kai took it and was outside.

Kai is about to eat the cookie but Lilac swiped it from his hands.

Lilac was about to make a run for it but is stopped by Henry as he tripped her.

Henry took the cookie and ran with the cookie but is smacked face first of an orange wall made by Milla.

Milla: That cookie's all mine.

They all charged at each other and fought for the last cookie as a cloud appeared and then disappeared. Everyone was laying down on the grass exhausted.

Henry was walking wobbly.

Henry: (dizzy) That...was...so...much fun...

He accidentally sat on the Oreo cookie.

Everyone gasped and was sad that the cookie was crushed.

Milla: (sad) Now we don't have any cookies.

Until they heard a sound chewing and it came from Clyde as he was some Oreo cookies.

Everyone came up to Clyde.

Clyde knew this was bad news as Kai the firedragon, Lilac the water dragon, Jake the wolf, Carol the wildcat, Henry the basset hound, Milla the Basset hound, Drazen the panda, and Neera the panda all want the Oreos.

Clyde: Uh oh.

Everyone: Oreo Cookies!!. Kai and his friends all shouted.

Clyde made a run for it as team Kai chased after him.