S5 Chapter 8: Poppy Playtime arc 5(final)

Dravise has made it to the power room and encounters Catnap as he unleashes a red smoke across the room and Dravise charged at Catnap.

Catnap uses his claws to slash at Dravise but he dodged the attacks and punch him under the chin.

Catnap: I will not be defeated by you!

Dravise and Catnap charged at each other as barrages of punches echoed through out the hallway.

Dravise: Stop this Catnap! I don't want to fight you!

Catnap: Shut up!

Catnap punched him in the stomach sending him crashing into the wall. Catnap charges right at him ready to finish him off but the Shadowfiredragon jumped up and hit him from behind as the purple cat crashed into the ground.

Dravise then walked up to Catnap as he helped him up. This confused Catnap.

Catnap: Why are you helping me?

Dravise: I believe that you deserve a second chance.

Catnap: Even after everything I've done?

Dravise: While it's true that you're past actions will not be forgotten nor forgiven but I know you deserve a second chance. Plus I have a feeling that my mom Lucy Loud will be happy to have another son.

Catnap was surprised when he said that and started to smile a little that he was willing to give him a second chance. 

That's when the ceiling hatch opened and the claw of the Prototype and Catnap shook in fear.

The Prototype:(anger) You dare betray me Catnap!

Dravise got in front of Catnap.

Dravise: Leave my brother out of this Prototype.

The Prototype: I will kill you both!

The claw attacks them but both Dravise and Catnap dodged the incoming attack. Dravise uses his dragon boost as he hits the arm. Prototype growled in anger. The Prototype then tries to attack Dravise but Catnap attacks the Prototype.

Dravise readies a special attack.

Dravise: Catnap move out of the way!

Catnap got out of the way.

Dravise: Ragnarok Cannon!

Dravise fires his attack from his hands as it is heading toward the claw of the Prototype and thus defeated him.

Catnap: Is he gone for good?

Dravise: That I don't know. But I know for a fact that he's not gonna stay gone forever. Now let's get back to the others.

Catnap: You're right but first.

Catnap then went from big to small.

They all went back to the others.

Dogday and the others sees Dravise along with Catnap both alive and well. Craftycorn ran up to Dravise and hugged him. The Shadowfiredragon blushed a little but hugged her back. Catnap and the others smiled at the cute scenery.

Kickinchicken: So what's your family like?

Dravise told them about the Loud Family and about Kai, Drazen, Dracyan, Bloody Bunny, Mumu and himself that each of them are adopted and they defend Earth from Drazeros and his army. Catnap and the others were amazed but they also felt bad for what happened to Kai since he arrived on Earth 16 years ago.

Dravise: So you guys ready to go to Royal Woods?

The Smiling Critters nodded happily as they leave the factory but unaware that the Prototype survived and desires revenge.

Meanwhile...

Lucy was getting more and more worried about her son Dravise. Kai and the others comforted her that's when they sense Dravise and new ones energy signatures.

Dravise:(smile) Hey guys!

Lucy ran to her son and hugged him as a few tears streamed down her face.

Lucy:(tears) You had me worried sick!

Dravise: Sorry mom. 

Lucy: It's ok.

Kai: Uh cous who are they?

Dravise: Everyone meet the smiling critters Catnap, Bobby Bearhug, Bubba Bubbaphant, Hoppy Hopscotch, Craftycorn, Kickinchicken, PickyPiggy, and Dogday.

Everyone: Hi!

Dravise told them about what happened in Playtime Co and how he met the smiling critters and the fight against the prototype. The Louds felt sympathy for the smiling critters and decided to adopt them. Lincoln and Ronnie adopted Dogday as their son. Drazen the panda, Bloody Bunny, and Mumu are happy to have another step sibling. Lynn Loud Jr adopted both Hoppy hopscotch and Kickinchicken as both her daughter and son. 

Leni adopted Bobby Bearhug as she is happy to be with her adoptive mother Leni Loud. Leni is also happy to have Bobby Bearhug as her daughter. Lola adopted Craftycorn as her daughter. Gali is happy to have her as her sister. Gali and Craftycorn got along well with each other. Lola Loud smiled at this. Lisa then adopted Bubba Bubbaphant as her son. Lucy adopted Catnap as her son. Dravise and Catnap both smiled as they are now step siblings. Last but not least Luan Loud adopted PickyPiggy as her daughter. PickyPiggy is happy to be with Luan.

Rita:(smile) Looks like our family's getting bigger.

Lynn Sr:(smile) It sure did.

Lily:(smile) You said it mom and dad.

Kai and the others: Grandma Grandpa!

Kai and the others including the smiling critters ran to their adoptive grandmother and grandfather and hugged them joyfully.

Lori, Lucy, Lana, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Lola, Lynn Jr, Leni, Luan and Lisa all smiled as they now have new family members joining them.

To be continued...