S3 Chapter 4: Rise of Merga arc 2

Kai and the others are preparing to go to Avalice as they are about to go they Aerion Chang the Earthdragon and Sonic the Hedgehog heading up to them asking if they can come with them to Avalice. They agreed as Kai uses the crystal to open the portal to Avalice.

Lori and Bobby walked up to Kai and hugged him.

Lori: Come back safe.

Kai nodded as they walked through the portal. But unaware that Drazeros and the others are also heading to Avalice as well.

Drazeros: It's time. Soon Kai and his friends as well as his foster will perish and the Universe will be ours! He laughed evilly.

Meanwhile...

Merga is sitting on her throne as her plan to awaken the Bakunawa to avenge her people will soon become a reality. But first she will need to deal with certain heroes in order to achieve it.

Merga: (anger) The Earth Dragons will suffer for what they have done.

Meanwhile with Team Kai...

Kai and the others are heading to the palace to see the Royal Magister. They see the palace.

 They see the palace

Kai:(amazed) Whoa!

Lilac giggled at her boyfriend's reaction.

Lilac:(smiles) I had a feeling that would be your reaction.

Drazen: Come on the Magister is waiting inside.

They walked inside the palace and see a robed figure standing before them. It was the magister.

Magister: I have been expecting to see all of you

To be continued...