S6 Chapter 6: A special date

Dravise, Kian,Dogday and Dracyan are getting ready for their special dates with  Craftycorn, Hoppy Hopscotch, Party and Bloody Bunny.

Kai: So you guys ready for each of your special dates?

Dravise: I'm still nervous.

Kian and Dracyan: Same.

Lucy: Just be yourselves.

Luna: And have fun.

Kai: There right you three got this.

Dravise, Kian, Dogday and Dracyan smiled at their support.

Lynn: Just make sure nothing hurts my daughter alright?

Kian: You can count on me Aunt Lynn.

Dogday: Come on guys we don't want to be late.

The four go to get Craftycorn, Hoppy Hopscotch, Party, and Bloody Bunny as they prepare a special date.

Dravise and the others breathed in and out as he knocks on the door. The door opened as Craftycorn, Hoppy Hopscotch, Party, and Bloody Bunny were in beautiful dresses as Dravise, Dogday, Dracyan, and Kian blushed brightly.

Dravise:(blushing) W-wow you look amazing Crafty.

Craftycorn:(blushing) T-thank you.

Kian: You look cute in that dress Hoppy.

Hoppy Hopscotch blushed from Kian's compliment.

Dogday: Let's get going everybody.

They all head to the carnival as they are having fun and went on some fun rides. Then they went to the movies as they are watching Ghost Buster.

After that they watched the movie they looked up at the night sky.

Party: It sure has been fun.

Dogday: Yeah it sure has.

Dravise layed his hand on top of Crafty's hand. As the two blushed. The stars started to appear in the sky.

Dravise: Girls there's something we got to tell all of you.

Craftycorn: What is it?

Kian: After we met you girls we each fell in love with each of you girls. But we were a bit too shy to tell you four.

Craftycorn, Hoppy Hopscotch, Party, and Bloody Bunny blushed and smiled at the confession.

Craftycorn: We also feel the same way to the four of you.

Craftycorn kissed Dravise Bloody Bunny also kissed Dracyan while Hoppy Hopscotch kissed Kian and Party kissed Dogday passionately.

Dracyan: This is the best day ever!

Bloody Bunny chuckled at her boyfriend's excitement.

Dravise: Come on guys we better head home.

They all head home as they told Kai and the others about their dates. Lola, Lynn, Lily, and Lucy all smiled for their children.

To be continued...