S2 Chapter 1: An Earth Dragon in town

After Kai and Lilac defeated Metal Kai things have gone back to normal but Tygren was still in large. But unaware that in Great Lake City another dragon was here on Earth and his name is Aerion the Earth Dragon he also arrived on Earth 16 years ago just like Kai.

At the apartment with the Casagrande along Henry Casagrande the basset hound and Milla the basset hound have been enjoying their day until Ronnie Anne's best friend Sid Chang rung the Door bell. 

Sid: Guys you aren't going to believe this!

Everyone had curious expressions on their faces.

Henry: What is it Sid?

Sid: Rumors have been saying that there's a brown blur running around Great Lake City!

This got everyone surprised a brown blur running around the city. 

Henry then thought of this brown blur and believed that it could be an Earth Dragon.

Henry: We better check this out.

Everyone nodded as they set out to find this brown blur. But unaware that a drone camera was watching them.

Meanwhile in the Dreadnaught...

Drazeros and the others were watching them and heard of a brown blur in Great Lake City.

Drazeros: Interesting so an Earth Dragon is here on Earth.

Drazeros then looked to Siderian and Serpentine.

Drazeros: Siderian Serpentine find this Earth Dragon and bring him to me alive.

Siderian: Yes my lord.

Both Siderian and Serpentine went to capture the Earth Dragon.

Meanwhile...

The Casagrande Henry Milla and Sid  arrived at the park to search for the Earth Dragon.

Sid then sees footprints leading to a tree but has a lever.

Sid called out to her friends.

Sid: Guys look at this.

They all walked to where Sid was.

Milla pulled the lever and the tree opened a door.

Ronnie Anne: Ok that's pretty cool.

They were about to enter the tree until a brown blur attacks Henry.

???: (anger) What do you guys want?!

Henry: Easy we aren't here for any trouble can you at least tells your name

The Earth Dragon was cautious before he introduced himself.

Aerion: The names Aerion the Earth Dragon. Now what do you want?

Milla: Well we have heard people about a brown blur in Great Lake City so we decided to investigate.

Aerion still didn't trust them but could tell they aren't a threat.

Sid then walked up to Aerion.

Sid: (smile) Hey there Aerion I'm Sid Chang.

Aerion smiled at Sid she kind of reminded him of his deceased guardian Ketai the Earth Dragon.

Aerion: (smile) It's nice to meet you too Sid.

Until they see missiles coming at them.

CJ: Incoming!

Missiles made impact to the ground as everyone was blown back from the attack. They see Siderian and Serpentine.

Serpentine laughed maniacally.

Serpentine: Well Well Well looks like we get destroy all of these fools!

Siderian: Remember we're only here to capture the Earth Dragon.

Aerion: Yeah I'm not going anywhere with you two!

They all got into battle stance.

Henry looked to Ronnie Anne, CJ, and Sid.

Henry: Ronnie Anne you and the others find cover we'll deal with these two.

Ronnie Anne and the others nodded as they went to find cover.

Henry and Milla charge at Siderian while Aerion charges at Serpentine. Henry creates two pistols and shoots at Siderian. Siderian dodges each of the energy shots and charges at Henry to stab him with his sword but is blocked by Milla as she kicks him in the back sending the wolf right into the water.

Aerion was running circles around Serpentine and delivered barrages of attacks that Serpentine couldn't block. Serpentine growled in anger as he tried to shoot him but Aerion dodged each of the shots and grabbed his tail and threw him straight at Siderian.

Henry, Milla, and Aerion all stood in front of the two.

Aerion: Still want to continue?

Henry: Cause we got plenty more to give!

Siderian and Serpentine knew they couldn't win so they both retreated.

Aerion: Thanks for helping me out but now where am I gonna live?

Sid then had an idea.

Sid: You could live with me and my family.

Aerion: Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden.

Henry then placed his hand on Aerion's shoulder.

Henry: (smile) I have a feeling they won't mind plus we could introduce you to our other friends that live in Royal Woods.

Aerion thought about it and made up his mind.

Aerion: (smile) Alright I'll stay with your family Sid.

Sid was very happy that she gave Aerion a big hug. Aerion hugged her back. The Chang family are gonna member join the family.

To be continued...