Chapter 2: The hunt begins and meeting Lori and Bobby

Deep within space a warship arrives at Earth's atmosphere this ship belongs to Drazeros and his forces as they have arrived to Earth.

A shuttle lands on the planet and the hatch opened revealing to be Siderian the Wolf.

Siderian exits the shuttle along with his troops as they search for Kai. One trooper finds a footprint that belongs to Kai goes to report this find.

Trooper 1: Sir we have found footprints.

Siderian: Then let us see where the trail will lead us. They follow the trail to where Kai is hiding.

Meanwhile...

Kai sat in his beanbag chair bored and didn't know what to do. He didn't want to go back outside because the humans will come looking for him.

Kai: Man I want to go out and explore but I can't risk getting spotted. Kai hears a wood crack and worries that it might be the humans. Kai the fire dragon cautiously goes to see if it is the humans but he was wrong it was a wolf along with some troopers. But Kai recognizes this wolf all too well. Kai thought it was a nightmare it had to be a nightmare.

One of the troopers spotted him and shouted "I found him!." They opened fire at him as Kai dodges them and used the one of the crystals to transport him somewhere else.

Siderian recognized the fire dragon instantly he was the same kid that escaped the Island 16 years ago.

Siderian: "Siderian to Lord Drazeros I found the brat he is on this planet". He said to his leader.

Drazeros: "Bring this fire dragon to me I will end his life just like how I ended his pathetic Guardian". He said to his second in command from the comms.

Siderian: "Yes my lord". He said as they continue their search for the young fire dragon.

Kai was in the garage of the Loud Family he needed to getaway from Siderian and his forces including Drazeros. Until he heard two people walking in the backyard and to the garage. These are a young couple named Lori Loud and Bobby.

 These are a young couple named Lori Loud and Bobby

Lori: What was that? She asked her boy friend.

Bobby:" I don't know but we're going to find to find out." He said to his girlfriend.

As Bobby opens the door they saw Kai as he was preparing to use the crystals. They stare at each other as Kai nervously says.

Kai: (nervous) " Um.... Hello." He said to them.

Lori and Bobby screamed as did Kai as Bobby pulls the trigger that has a tranquilizer dart and Kai fell unconscious dropping the crystal on top of a motel. Lori and Bobby didn't know what was going on but they're going to help Kai no matter what.

To be continued...