S6 Chapter 13: An uneasy alliance and the search for Dragold's tomb

Kai and the others couldn't believe that Drazeros and his team are considering an alliance with them.

Kai:(anger) Why should we work together with all of you after everything you've done?

Bobby: I agree we all don't trust you.

Razia: Well you all don't have a choice.

Sabrus: Indeed Either we work together or die.

Catnap and the critters all glared at Prototype.

Dravise:(So that's what Prototype really looks like he's even more ugly up close.)

Violet glared at Siderian with immense hatred as the Eevee charges at Siderian the wolf and tackled him.

Siderian: Not bad kid.

Lavender stood by Violet's side as she glared at Siderian.

Jake:(anger) Don't think this changes anything after all the lives you've destroyed.

Siderian:(evil smirk) Oh still mad about the death of your parents by my hands when I ended their lives.

That made Jake angry as he was about to attack him but Clyde and Carol held him back.

Lisa: Absurd Dharak is evil incarnate! If Drazeros and the others were to choose any side why would it be ours?

Kai: Because Aunt Lisa Drazeros won't let anyone other than himself to rule not only Earth and Avalice but the Universe as well.

Drazeros: You know me all too well Kai.

Kai growled as he still haven't forgotten what the evil Shadowdragon has done.

Kelvin: You lead an entire army why come to us?

Seth: Because he is a threat to us as well.

Kai: And once we defeat Dharak?

Drazeros:(evil smile) I will conquer both worlds and the Universe my way.

Nyx: Brutal honesty for the many lives they've killed.

Furno: I still say that it's a bad idea of working together with them.

Henry: But even if we all agree to work together with them we won't stand a chance against Dharak. How can we defeat him?

Dracyan: Yeah it's not gonna be easy dudes.

Makuta: Simple we find Dragold's tomb.

Aerion: You guys know where Dragold's tomb is?

Jack: Indeed. So are we going to work together or not?

Kai still didn't want to work together with Drazeros and walked away. Lilac, Lori, Dravise, and Catnap looked at Kai with concern as they followed him.

Kai sat at the front porch at home.

Lilac:(concern) Kai you alright?

Kai: I'm fine.

Lori: We know you aren't.

Catnap: We know that you don't like working together with Drazeros after everything he's done.

Kai knew they were right on that.

Kai:(sighs) Yeah... it's true that I don't want to work together with him. I know that he'll stab us behind the back kill you guys and (close to tears) I'll be alone again.

Lori, Lilac, Dravise, and Catnap hugged him in comfort and the Firedragon hugged them back.

Catnap: That's not going to happen.

Lori: He's right a family sticks together.

Dravise: No matter what you are not alone.

Lilac: We will always be here for you.

Kai smiled at them.

Kai: Thank you guys.

Dravise: Anytime.

?: How touching I might throw up.

They looked to see Drazeros behind them.

Drazeros: Now are we going to work together or not?

Kai glared Drazeros with anger but knew that if they are going to defeat Dharak they need to work together with the enemy.

Kai: Alright Drazeros we'll work together but after this we go back to being enemies.

Drazeros: On that we agree.

Swift Heart: So where do we find Dragold's tomb?

Necro: Dragold's tomb is in Japan so all that we have to do is find it and awaken him.

Drazen: Then we better get going.

Sonic: Time to save the Universe!

They all get ready as they head to Japan to awaken Dragold.

To be continued...