Chapter 16: The lone panda and a dark alliance formed

After Kai and Lilac defeated Serpentine Siderian the wolf sends a signal to Brevon to meet him and the others at the coordinates in the abandoned warehouse.

Brevon: So you're the one that told me to come here.

Siderian: Yes. I called you here for a reason. Your snake servant had already met the Fire dragon named Kai loud correct?

Serpentine: (surprised) How did you know about my encounter with that accursed fire dragon?

Siderian: Let's just say we have something in common. You want to takeover the universe and we want to rule this planet if we help each other we'll be able to get that wish.

Brevon was intrigued by this and agreed with him.

Brevon: Very well we will join you.

Siderian smiled evilly. 

Siderian: Good because I have a plan and it involves bringing back a certain shadow dragon back from the dead.

Meanwhile at Royal Woods...

The Loud family, Casagrande family, and McBride family including Kai and the others are enjoying a peaceful day until a ship descends down and came out was three pandas. These three are Neera, General Gong, Drazen.

 These three are Neera, General Gong, Drazen

But they see a scar on his left eye and wondered how he even got it.

Kai: Who are you three?

Neera: My name is Neera Li the panda.

General Gong: I'm General Gong.

Drazen: The names Drazen.

Kai: Nice to meet you three.

Jake: Oh boy it's an ice king.

Drazen gave Jake an annoyed glance walked up to him and whacked him on the back of his head.

Jake: Ow! Hey!

Drazen: I'm not in the mood for name calling wolf boy. 

Now Jake was annoyed as they both glared at each other as electricity surged from their foreheads as everyone else sweat dropped at the scene.

Kai got between them before things get out of hand.

Kai: Alright you two no fighting.

Both Jake the wolf and Drazen the Panda turned away from each other as they hmph at each other.

Kai sweat dropped knowing that these two are going to be rivals.

Kai then looked at Neera and Gong.

Kai: So what brings you three here on Earth?

Neera: We are here to help you all out in defeating Brevon and your enemies.

To be continued....