Chapter 15: Kai and Liac vs Serpentine

Meanwhile at the Loud house. Torque and the others explained to Kai and his friends and their families of the dangerous warlord Lord Brevon and his army that have arrived to Earth.

Kai: So this Brevon guy is after the Master Kingdom Stone that way he can take over the universe.

Torque nodded his head.

Torque: Yes that's why we came to Earth to help you guys in defeating Brevon.

Jake: Well we appreciate you guys coming here to tell us about him.

Henry: Yeah that way we'll be able to have an easier time to take down Brevon.

Lincoln came running to them and told them that a snake is attacking the city.

Kai: Jake you and the others stay here in case any of the robots gets anywhere near the city.

Lilac: I'm coming with you. I know that snake better than anyone.

Kai nodded and allowed her to come with him to the city Royal Woods.

Serpentine laughed maniacally as he was destroying everything in the city and the people were running and screaming. Kai and Lilac arrived and destroyed the robots.

Serpentine: What?! Two dragons?! Bah! Doesn't matter I'll destroy both of you!

Serpentine fired at Kai and Lilac but they both dodged and punched in the face. Serpentine got back up and fired missiles into the sky. The Fire dragon and Water Dragon were able dodge them before it hit them.

Kai and Lilac front kicked Serpentine in the face as he fell down to the ground.

Kai: It's over snake boy.

Serpentine then gave an evil smirk as he aims his gun at Lilac and shoots her but Kai pushed out of the way before it hit her.

Kai and Lilac looked to see that the snake have escaped.

Lilac looked to Kai with concern in her eyes.

Lilac: You okay?

Kai smiled at her with reassurance.

Kai: Yep I'm perfectly fine.

Lilac smiled and gave Kai a kiss on the cheek. Kai blushed and Lilac giggled. After that they went back to the house where their friends are but unaware that Siderian saw the whole thing and got an idea that will help them resurrect their master Drazeros.

To be continued...