S8 Chapter 3: The attack of Helix and Odon along with redemption

Helix and Odon are preparing to attack Bikini Bottom until they sensed energies heading toward them revealing to be Drazeros and his team.

Helix: Who are all of you?

Drazeros: My name is Drazeros leader of this group and we have come to make a deal with you two.

Odon: And what pray tell is this deal?

Drazeros: Join us in destroying Kai and his friends and you two will rule Bikini Bottom.

Both Odon and Helix thought about it and they both smirked evilly.

Helix:(evil smile)You have yourself a deal Drazeros.

Drazeros smirked evilly.

Drazeros: Good.

Meanwhile...

Kai and the others are enjoying the day with SpongeBob and his friends until Kai and the rest sensed two powerful energy signatures.

Kai: You guys felt that?

Lori: Yeah we felt it son.

Cozy Glow: Me too big bro.

Squidward: Um guys all of you may want to look at this.

Perch Perkins: Two dragons are attacking Bikini Bottom! The military are trying to defeat them but they have been wiped out. Can no one stop these two destructive duo?

Kelvin: We need to get there fast!

Zach: Agreed. Let's go!

They all head to Bikini Bottom. The citizens of Bikini Bottom are screaming and running for their lives.

Odon: Look at them run!

Helix: This is just pathetic.

That's when two blurs punched them as they crashed into a building.

Kai: You both have caused enough destruction.

Odon: So you're Kai Loud? Good I'll prove why I am the strongest!

Odon charges at Kai while Helix charges at Kelvin and the others but when he sees Aurora he started to blush a little and felt his heart skip a beat but shook it off as he fights them.

Kai and Odon traded blows to each other as Kai roundhouse kick him but Odon blocks it and they both brought out their swords as they clashed. Kelvin and Seether both tried to punch Helix but the Waterdragon blocks them while Lilac attacks him from behind. Lori and the others punched Helix.

Kai: Why are you both doing this?

Odon: Why should we explain to you? You and the others don't know what it's like to be abandoned you don't know what it's like to be weak!

When Odon said that everyone had shocked expressions on their faces as they felt sympathy for them. Odon and Helix charged at them once again. DaisyDay and Sandy punched Helix and he crashed into the ground. SpongeBob creates a bubble like torpedo as it toward Odon. Odon didn't have time to block it. Kai charged at Odon and punched him hard as he also crashed into the ground.

Kai and the rest walked up to Helix and Odon.

Odon: Go on then. Finish us off!

Kai: No.

Kelvin: I agree with Kai that's not what we do.

Princess Aurora: We all wish to help you two.

Odon and Helix both have surprised looks on their faces.

Helix: Why would all of help us after what we tried to rule this town?

Lilac: Because we know that there is good in both of you.

Drazen: And everyone deserves a second chance.

Drazeros: You both disappoint me Odon and Helix.

They look to see Drazeros standing in front of them.

Kai:(anger) Drazeros.

Drazeros: As much as I want to destroy you and the others Kai but I must deal with these two first.

Drazeros fires a devastating blast from his hand as it heads toward as Aurora got in front of them and blocks the attack.

Kai and the others knew Drazeros has escaped.

Corazon: You three ok?

Aurora: Yes we're fine.

Kai then walked up to both Odon and Helix as he helps them up.

Kai: So can you two tell us how you both came to Bikini Bottom.

Helix and Odon told them how they came to Bikini Bottom. Helix and Odon were abandoned by each of their parents for being weak when they were 4 years old.  Since then they have been training to become stronger in order to have their revenge. Kai and the others were furious with what each of their real parents have done and felt sorry for Odon and Helix. That's when Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Lynn Loud Jr had an idea.

Lincoln: Helix how would you like to be part of our family?

Lynn: Same with you Odon.

Both Odon and Helix had tears of happiness on their faces as they hugged each of their foster parents.

Helix: Thank you mom and dad.

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne: You're welcome son.

Drazen: Welcome to the family brother.

Odon: Thanks mom.

Lynn: You're very welcome son.

Kickinchicken: Alright new family members!

Kai and the rest smiled happy for them. Aurora smiled as she has a small blush on her face. Helix is both cute and handsome to her.

To be continued...