Chapter 3: Meeting the Loud family and Casagrande family

Kai wakes up groggily until he realizes that he's tied in a chair and sees both families being cautious of the young fire dragon. Lori walks up to Kai and asks him questions.

Lori: "Who are you or what are you and how did you get in the garage?". She asked him.

Kai: "Okay first my name is Kai, second I'm known as a fire dragon, and third I used the transportation crystals. He answered her with honesty.

Kai: "Also can you untie me I promise I won't hurt anyone in fact why would I hurt anyone". He said to both families that he doesn't mean any harm to them.

Both the Loud family and the Casagrande family could tell he doesn't mean harm as they untie him from the chair.

Kai: Thank you.

Then two little babies Lily and Carlitos crawl up to Kai. Kai looks down at the two babies and gave them a gentle smile as picks them up and gives them a tickle. Both Lily and Carlitos giggles as he continues. The Loud Family and Casagrande family smiled at the display they're seeing. Lori and her family along with Bobby and his family decides to introduce themselves to him.

Lori: Well I suppose we should introduce ourselves to you. She said to Kai as he gives Lily and Carlitos back to their mothers.

Kai: No need I pretty much know about you guys. He said to both families as they are surprised he knows about them. Ronnie Anne asks him.

Ronnie Anne: How do you know about us?. She asked him.

Kai the fire dragon sheepishly rubs the back of his neck as he tells them.

Kai: Well I have been watching you guys and saw how each of you guys families always stick together no matter what happens. I wish had people that I can call a family and friends. He said sadly as a tear is seen on his cheek.

The Loud family and Casagrande family could tell he was lonely and doesn't have what they have. Lincoln and Ronnie Anne came up to Kai as they gave him a hug the rest joined in the hug. Kai showed a small smile. 

Kai: Thanks. He said to both families.

Rita: So what happened?. She asked Kai.

Kai: I'm hiding from a wolf he's after me. He said to both families.

Then Frida's husband asks.

Carlos: "Why is he after you?". He asked him.

Kai: "I don't have time to explain but we need to find my crystals that are in Great Lake City". He said to both families.

Bobby: We'll take you there. he said to Kai.

Kai shook his head.

Kai: " No I don't want you guys to get hurt it's too dangerous." He said to Bobby. But before they could say anything a bomb came crashing through the window. Kai told both families to take cover as it exploded and Siderian appeared before them.

Siderian: "Give us the fire dragon and we will let you all go humans." He said to both families.

Lori Loud and Bobby stood up and both said.

Lori/Bobby: "No he's not going anywhere with you". They both said as the other families also stand up to protect Kai. Kai was surprised that they want to protect him from them.

Siderian growls in anger as he orders his troops to fire at them. But Kai charged at them and knocked them both out. Kai then charges at Siderian as he prepares to throw a punch at him but catches his fist and punches him sending him to a wall making him unconscious.

Lincoln then looks to his sister Lisa and tells her.

Lincoln: Lisa activate the escape hatch. He said. Lisa nodded as she activates the smokescreen to cover their escape.

Siderian couldn't see them but he knows they escaped. Siderian howled in rage as punches the wall.

Siderian: "I will not fail my mission. I will capture the fire dragon and I'll kill both families". He said with hatred and malice in his voice.

Meanwhile....

Kai woke up in vanzilla and sees the Casagrande next to them on the road. Luna the rock star sees that he's awake and tells her family.

Luna: Guys he's awake.

They all gathered around him and asks if he's alright.

Kai: I'm ok guys. 

Kai then sees Lynn Jr. as he glares at her. Lynn was confused of why he was glaring at her.

Lynn Jr.: "Why are you looking at me like that?. She asked him.

Kai: (anger) Don't think I don't know what you did. He said to Lynn angrily. She gulped as she remembered accusing her brother of being bad luck and making him sleep outside.

Lynn Jr.: "Look I'm sorry that I did that to my brother I just want to always support me when I need it in sports". She said guilty for what happened to her brother.

Kai still glared at her but decides to let it go for now. He then asks.

Kai: " Where are we going?". He asked them.

The twins Lana and Lola answered.

Lana/Lola: We're going to Great Lake City to get the crystals you need to leave Earth. They said to Kai but wished he didn't have to leave.

Kai knows that Siderian and a dangerous threat are still after him. The young teenage fire dragon must protect both the Loud family and the Casagrande family and the from the evil shadow dragon Drazeros.

To be continued...