S2 Chapter 2: Meeting the Earthdragon and adopted in the Chang Family

After the battle Aerion the Earthdragon have been living with the Chang family great. He even started seeing Becca and Stanley like there his parents and always see Sid and Adelaide as his little sisters.

Aerion was playing with Adelaide and Carl.

Carl: You know I never thought I'd see an Earth Dragon here in Great Lake City.

Aerion: Well believe it dude.

Adelaide smiled at the interaction that Aerion is having with them. That's when Kai and his friends arrived at Great Lake City to meet the earth dragon.

Kai: (smile) Hey guys.

Henry and Milla came to them and they all hugged each other.

Kai then sees Aerion.

Kai walked up to the Earth Dragon and greeted him.

Kai: (smile) Sup my names Kai Loud the Firedragon.

Aerion smiled back.

Aerion: (smile) Nice to meet you Kai I'm Aerion.

Aerion got along well with Kai and the others while Becca and Stanley decides to talk with the both the Louds and Casagrande about what they should do.

Meanwhile... 

Kai Lilac and Aerion were all racing towards the park along Jake and the others including Sid and Adelaide.

The three were laughing.

Kai: (smile) Now that was a fun race!

Lilac: (giggled) Yep.

Aerion: (chuckle) Yeah also I've been meaning to ask you two. Are you both a couple?

Both Kai and Lilac blushed like crazy.

Kai: (blushing) N-no i-it's not like that!

Lilac: (blushing) Y-yeah we're just friends.

Aerion chuckled at the scene.

Kai: Anyways Aerion could you tell us how you got here on Earth?

Aerion then had a sad expression on his face but unaware that Sid was there to hear their conversation.

Aerion: (sad) Well mine wasn't pretty.

Aerion: I lived on an island called Subterra with my guardian named Ketai on Avalice. We were in peace until this hunter came and destroyed the island and my guardian sent me here on Earth to remain hidden while she held them off. I've been remaining hidden here in this city.

Kai and Lilac along with the others were saddened about this. Aerion's origin was similar to Kai's origin.

Kai: Guess we aren't that different.

Aerion looked at Kai surprised.

Kai: I also lost my guardian but I made new friends and I now have a family here on Earth. I get the feeling you could also have that too.

Aerion soon smiled.

Aerion: (smile) I suppose.

Sid then hugged Aerion while tears were streaming down her face.

Aerion hugged her back calming her down.

Aerion: Hey it's ok Sid it's okay.

Sid soon calmed down and stopped crying.

That's when Becca and Stanley came to the park and they have a very special surprise for Aerion.

Becca: I see that you guys are having fun.

Stanley: (smile) We have a surprise for you Aerion.

Aerion: (curious) What is it?

Adelaide came to Aerion excitedly and hugged him.

Becca: (smile) We are adopting you Aerion!

Aerion then had tears of joy streaming down his face.

Aerion: Really?

They nodded with smiles as they hugged the Earth Dragon and Aerion hugged the Chang family. Kai and the others all watched the scene with smiles on their faces. Aerion is now part of the Chang family and will do whatever it takes to protect them from harm.

To be continued...