Chapter 26: Rise of Metal Kai arc 6 final

Both Super Kai and Super Lilac charged at Super Metal Kai. They both tried to punch him but he grabbed both their hands and threw them straight to the mountains. Super Metal Kai then charged at both Super Kai and Super Lilac.

Both Super Kai and Super Lilac dodged before Super Metal Kai could deliver a devastating blow to them.

Super Kai and Super Lilac were both panting heavily.

Super Lilac: Seriously this scrapheap is giving us a hard time!

Super Kai: No kidding but we can't give up.

Super Kai charges a powerful blast from his hand as he fires it at the robot clone. Super Metal Kai was able to block the attack but took some damage.

Super Metal Kai then looked through the smoke and saw that both Super Kai and Super Lilac had disappeared.

Super Metal Kai: Where did they go?

That's when Super Kai and Super Lilac attacked Super Metal Kai from behind as he was sent into the wall.

The two dragons high-fives each other as they Super Metal Kai getting back up with an angered expression on his face. He charges at them but they both dodged the attack just in time.

The three delivered barrages of punches to each other. Neither of them were giving up.

Super Kai uses a roundhouse kick but Super Metal Kai blocks it as Super Lilac uses her cyclone to attack the robot clone from behind that sent him sent to the ground.

Super Kai: Come on Lilac! Let's finish this.

Super Lilac: Yeah!

They both charged at Super Metal Kai and delivered barrages of attacks to Super Metal Kai that Metal Kai couldn't counter all of them as they both charged at Metal Kai and punched him under the chin.

Super Metal Kai soon reverted back to normal and he was sparking all over his body.

Metal Kai: T-this c-cannot be... I will not be stopped by the two of you!

Super Kai: You will no longer hurt anyone ever again Metal Kai!

Super Kai brings out his sword and slices Metal Kai in half. Metal Kai was now gone and peace has been restored.

Both Super Kai and Super Lilac reverted back to their normal forms as they return home.

Meanwhile..

Everyone was worried about Kai and Lilac especially Lori and Bobby and hopes they'll make it back home until they see two blurs heading towards the house. Everyone was happy to see that Kai and Lilac are both alright.

Lori and Bobby both came to Kai and gave him a hug.

Lori: Thank goodness the both of you are alright!

Kai hugged back both his foster parents.

Kai: Sorry if we made all of you worried.

Jake: pfft I wasn't worried.

Henry chuckled when he heard Jake say that.

Henry: Uh-huh sure.

Jake: Hey!

Everyone chuckled at the scene between Jake and Henry.

Lilac looked at Kai with a smile on her face as well as a blush appearing on her face still remembering how she kissed him on the lips during the fight against Metal Kai.

Luan: Hey you know what this calls for a victory party!

They all cheered as they soon began having fun and Jake was jamming and dancing with Carol.

Henry and Milla were both playing with Lola and Lana.

Everyone was having a blast.

Meanwhile...

Kai and Lilac were looking at the stars in the sky outside.

Lilac: (smile) The stars are beautiful.

Kai: (smile) Yeah but not as beautiful as you Lilac.

Lilac blushed a little from the compliment Kai said.

Lilac: (blushing) T-thanks.

Kai was also blushing.

Kai: Ya know this has been one crazy day huh?

Lilac: Yep but at least we can now have some peace.

Kai nods his head in agreement

Kai then placed his hand on top of Lilac's hand.

The two dragons blushed like crazy while Lori and Bobby both smiled seeing the love between them.

Lori: I'm so proud of our fire dragon!

Bobby: Me too babe. Those two have a bright future ahead of them.

To be continued...