Chapter 21: Rise of Metal Kai arc 1

In mysterious laboratory a mad scientist named Tygren Akusei has created a robotic clone of Kai Loud the fire dragon.

Tygren: (smirks evilly) At last the robot is complete. Metal Kai your mission is to retrieve the master Kingdom Stone and destroy Kai Loud!

He laughed evilly as Metal Kai soon came online.

This is the beginning of a whole new adventure. As the heroic Team Kai faces their greatest challenge yet.

Meanwhile in Royal Woods...

Kai and his friends along with each of their foster families are enjoying their day until they see an explosion.

Kai: What the heck was that?!

Jake: I don't know but let's get going! The people could use our help.

Lilac: He's right let's go!

Lori: Be careful you guys.

Kai and his friends nodded as they all head to the city. Kai sees a person in the rubble and digs him out.

Kai: (worried) Sir are you okay?

Random male: Y-yes.

Lilac and the others ran up to Kai to check on the person.

Jake: Can you tell us what happened? 

Random Male: Well we've been enjoying our day peacefully until we saw a robot and it started attacking and I was trapped in the rubble when it destroyed the building.

Henry then came up to the man and asked him another question.

Henry: What did this robot look like?

Random male: This robot almost looked like Kai but it had red eyes, sharp claws, and the chest almost looked like a core.

Team Kai were surprised to hear about a robot that looked exactly like Kai. 

Drazen: Which way did the robot go?

Random male: That thing went straight to the loud family's house.

Kai became shocked when he heard that.

Kai: Henry, Milla you guys stay here with him until the ambulance arrives. Lilac, Carol, Neera, Drazen, and Jake you're with me.

They all nodded as they begin their mission.

Kai, Lilac, Jake, Carol, Neera, and Drazen ran straight to the loud house.

Kai: (worried) Mom! Guys! Is everyone ok?

Lori ran to her foster son and gave him a hug and the rest of loud family came out of hiding.

Lori: (smile) We're ok but that scrap heap is looking for the master kingdom stone.

Kai: You guys stay out here while we deal with faker.

Lincoln: Be careful you guys that robot is very tough.

Kai and the others nodded as they ran inside the house.

Jake: Woah this place is trashed.

They see glowing red eyes peering through the darkness and Metal Kai stood before them

Neera: Looks like the same robot that the person told us about.

Jake brought out his two swords from his back.

Jake: Then I'd say let's send it to the scrap yard!

Jake McBride the wolf charges at Metal Kai with his swords to slash him but the robot copy dodged it and kicked him in the stomach.

Everyone: Jake!

Kai Loud the fire dragon glared at his robot copy with anger burning in his eyes

Kai: (anger) You'll pay for that faker! 

Kai charges at the robot but the robot also does the same. The two opponents clashed at each other and they both delivered powerful blows to each other. Lilac planned to sneak attack Metal Kai from behind. But it somehow knew that she was behind him and grabbed by the neck and threw her straight at Kai.

Carol brought out her claws as she tries to slash at Metal Kai but he dodges every single slash and kneed her in the stomach as Carol gasped for air. Neera and Drazen brought their spears and charged at the robot duplicate. Metal Kai tried to grab them but Neera freezes Metal Kai's arm and Drazen threw his cryo spear at Metal Kai in the chest as the robot crashed into the wall.

Kai and the others rushed to Jake worried for their friend.

Kai: (worried) Jake you alright?

Jake groaned as he sat up.

Jake: Yeah Kai I'm fine but what about Metal Kai?

Kai and the others soon looked behind them and saw that Metal Kai has escaped

Kai: Shoot! It escaped!

Lisa soon came up to them.

Lisa: While that is true the robot escaped but I believe we will see it again.

Jake: Meaning we better be ready.

Meanwhile...

Metal Kai returned to Tygren. Tygren was furious that his creation could not destroy Kai and his friends.

Tygren: It won't matter soon those fools will be out of the picture for good.

He smirked evilly.

But unaware that Metal Kai has plans of his own.

To be continued...