S6 Chapter 16: The fate of the Universe part 1

The dark sky thundered as Dharak sees the destruction with an evil smile while Kai.exe and the others attack the people.

Swift Heart.exe:(evil laugh) Look at them run!

Then Swift Heart punched her evil self in the face as she crashed into Lola.exe.

Kai: You creeps want a fight? Then bring it!

Kai and the others all charged at Kai.exe and the rest. While Dragold faces his brother to stop this madness.

Dharak glared at his brother with anger.

Dharak:(anger) Hello brother.

Dragold: Dharak stop this madness! Why are you doing this?

Dharak: Why? Because the Universe must be destroyed in order for my new world to be created! Only the strong will survive and the weak will perish!

Dragold: That will not happen!

The two Dragon Gods soon charge at each as it created a powerful force. Dragold roundhouse kicked Dharak but he blocks which caused another powerful shockwave. A clash between creation and destruction.

Kai and Kai.exe clashed while Catnap and Catnap.exe traded blows to each other. The others also clashed with the exes and the Dark Popples. Dravise and Craftycorn see an evil version of of himself named Dravise.exe.

Dravise.exe: You will all die on this world!

Dravise: That won't happen! Ready Craftycorn?

Craftycorn: Ready!

Both Dravise and Craftycorn went into their super forms.

Craftycorn

Craftycorn.exe:(evil smile) This should be fun!

The demon versions of Dravise and Craftycorn charge at Apex Dravise and Glacial Craftycorn. Craftycorn creates ice spears from her horn and fires at Craftycorn.exe. Apex Dravise deliver barrages of punches to Dravise.exe which he blocks them but couldn't block the roundhouse kick.

Bulltrap and Bulltrap.exe had a clash in strength but Bulltrap overpowers Bulltrap.exe and throws him into the building. Lori and Bobby clashed with Lori.exe and Bobby.exe. Tom, Jerry, Spike, Tyke, and Tuffy fought Tom.exe and the others.

In the sky...

Dragold and Dharak continued to fight. Dragold was growing weak as Dharak grew stronger.

Dharak:(evil smile) It seems your long slumber has weakened you brother. Give up.

Dragold: Never! I will defend Earth, Avalice, and the Universe at all cost!

Dharak: Then die!

Dragold and Dharak charge at each other once again and punched each other in the face causing an explosion.

To be continued...