3• Getting Wasted

Isabella's POV:

The next morning, we got up a bit late due to sleeping late last night. I made us both breakfast, which consists of scrambled eggs, bacons, toast, and freshly made orange juice.

"So which club are we going to?" Asking while I take a big bite on my toast. Damn I really love toast.

She looked at me and yawned while rubbing her eyes. This girl loves her sleep. "There's a new club that opened 3 months ago, I heard it's amazing, and everyone's talking about it. So we are going there."

I carried my plate to the sink to get it cleaned while I thought if I was making a good choice by going out to celebrate my birthday instead of just spending it indoors.

I almost forgot I was turning 18 today. Can't we just stay in? I don't think celebrating is that important that we need to go out. I mean, I'm just turning 18...what's the big deal.

"Can't we just stay in and drink. Just the two of us? Plus, I'm turning 18 it's not a big deal." Ava stopped eating and gave me a fake shocked face as if I said something insulting to her.

"We both know I won't let that happen. We are going out, and that's final...plus all the guys will be there. Maybe you can find someone there to fuck. You haven't gotten any fucks and you're missing out on the fun" she winked at me and gave me a smirke knowing I'm not really good with guys.

What if I'm going to give my virginity to someone who doesn't love me....Or what if I'll be bad at it and no one will want me. I'm not even ready for this. I just don't know if this is the right time.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone grabbingmy hand gentle. "You know I didn't mean it like that. I was kidding about the whole thing bae.

You know I wouldn't force you into doing something you're not ready for, I want you to do it when you're ready. You deserve someone who will love and cherish you for who you are." Ava looked at me with pure love and gentleness from her eyes. She gave me a hug before turning to get her plate off the counter and cleaned it.

Do I even have to say why I love this girl so much?

She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to her room." Come on... we have to get ready now and go have fun.

......
4 hours later.

Yes, it took us 4 hours to get ready. We did our hair....nails....and did our make up, which of course normally takes time if you want it to look right unless you are really good at it....we then took showers, then got into our dresses and wore our heels. Now we are ready. We took shots of vodka before we left. Ready to waste our night away.

We are now standing in front of the club called ReD zONE. It's quite big, and the lightning outside made it look more inviting and would want to make anyone want to see what it was like behind those doors.

There was a long que, I wouldn't blame people thou. Instead of getting in line, Ava grabbed me hand in hand and pulled us up in front of the line where a tall, scary, buff, bald bouncer stood.

Ava showed him a card she pulled out seconds ago, and soon after, we were making it in the club. I'll have to ask her later. The one we walked into the club. The more the music got louder until you could see how really, really huge this place was.

I could see where the bar was located and damn shit is big... dance floor....doors to secret rooms vip section, some rooms that were upstairs and toilets.

You could see it all. So many people were on the dance floor, and many others received lap dances from strippers. I was amazed at how much people they were and how beautiful this place looked.

The club was dark but had disco lights and other lights that made this place more awesome. I haven't seen something like this. "Come on, we need drinks!". She shouted, the music was really loud.

**************************************

I really must apologize for the short chapter. I've been busy with school. Hopefully, the next is longer.
Enjoy! Make sure to vote and like.