4• Have Fun

Isabella's Pov:

Ava had left for the toilet and left me at the bar. I'm surprised I was getting checked out by a lot of men because who would want to look at me?
Not that I'm that bad, but generally, I don't think I'm beautiful or anything to look like a model.

The bartender kept on flirting with me, but I really didn't pay attention to him.

"Let's go to the dance floor, don't be boring it's your birthday!"As Ava basically dragged me to the dance floor.
They are so many people dance and many girls throwing themselves on men and noticing how most of them kept on staring me as if they would tear all that's left, covering my body if given the chance.

I looked at Ava and saw her dancing with some other guy and chuckled. "I wanna go grab more drinks, I'll be right back." Seeing how happy and free she is, she made me happy.

"I can come with you if you want, bae." she was about to leave before I stopped her and told her it's ok."Ok, but be back soon before i look for you." I nodded and kissed her cheek and left for the bar.

Seeing the same bartender I saw earlier, I wave, and he comes to attend me, leaving the glasses he was cleaning. "What can i do for you, beautiful?" He asks. "Can you get me 4 shots, lemon, ice with coke, and 2 glasses of vodka mixed with gin, please?"

"No problem, beautiful." he winked and smirked as he started preparing my order. Don't blame me. Ava taught me all about this and how to make the perfect drink."Here you go, pretty," as the bartender gave me the drinks, I thanked him.

Remembering I have to set a reminder on my phone for tomorrow because I had to go get some books at the library. "Wiskey with ice." A sexy deep voice that screamed power said, and I looked up to see who was talking and found the most beautiful grey eyes staring at me already.

He cleared his throat and made me blush because I realized that I had been staring at him for a long time

Lucky me, he didn't see how red I was because of how deam the lights were, atlest I thought to make myself feel less embarrassed because I saw the corner of his lips curving into a smirk.
I quickly threw my phone back into my bag and grabbed the drinks, quickly making my way to where Ava was till I was far enough not to see him.

"There you are! I was about to go look for you. " she hugged me tight like I would disappear in thin air. "I'm sorry I took long, but I got the drinks," I said, giving her one of the shots and lemon.
"To you...happy birthday baby. I love you more than life itself. To a good night, " she said as we toasted to a good night.

I gave her a hug and a quick kiss before I thanked her for today.
We drink our shots with the lemon.
Damn that was strong, I thought to myself.

30 minutes in, we were on the dance floor dancing and having fun. I had forgotten all my problems at that point. Just being free and happy with Ava was all I needed. I had forgotten about the coke I ordered and returned back to our table to get my drink.

I took a long sip and first thought it tasted a bit off, then remembered what alcohol was likely. I shrugged every negative thought out.

Then, he returned back to Ava on the dance floor, who was having the time of her life dancing and singing. I joined her ad sang and danced till my body told me I had to go to the toilet.

"I need to use the toilet," I whispered to her, and she nodded and told me to be safe and to have my phone with me all the time. I started looking for the bathrooms and mentally took note that this place was truly big and amazing.

For some reason, I got dizzy but soon pushed any thought out. Feeling like something or someone was watching me, I kept on looking back even though this place was packed with people, but still felt like something was following me.

I got worse to a point where I couldn't see properly and was bumping people who didn't even pay attention to me.

I walked into a small yet big room that was filled with black chairs and a big stage in the middle with a pole. The room was cool with soft deam red lights.

My legs suddenly gave out, and I stumbled on one of the chairs, but thankfully, I landed on one.

Ava came to mind, and I tried to get my phone from my bag but failed at it. Before I could try anything, I felt a hand on my waist dragging me back to where the person was. Panic quickly filled my body and started kicking and screaming, hoping they would let go of me. They closed my mouth with thier hand and kept on trying to pin my body down.

Feeling them trying to get my thong off, I continued kicking, and nothing was of use. My worst fear was going to happen. "You are so gorgeous, can't I even taste you beautiful?" That sounds like the same bartender I saw earlier, and when his face finally showed, I panicked even more. "Be quiet, and i won't hurt you, plus you'll have fun, Don't you want that?" he asked me with a grin, forming on his lips as he continued removing my thong with his one hand.

I got tired and stopped fighting, starting to accept my fate. He let go of my mouth because he saw it was useless I was done for. "Please...let me g-go," I begged him when my eyes started to tear up. He didn't stop.

He continued and removed it fully till I had nothing on but my tight dress. "You look so pretty, don't you wanna have fun ?"

^^^^^
What will happen next?
Let's find out.
Gotta make sure you guys are on the edges of your seats.