29• Dance With Me

Liam's POV:

I could feel all eyes at Isabella when we walked in. Mostly women looking at her with jealousy and men eye fucking her. I'll kill them all if I have too, no one looks at what's mine.

But fuck Isa looked so fucking beautiful and sexy in this dress. If I didn't have any control I would have ripped it off and fucked her until she forgot her name.

We continued walking to our table where some men knew where and of course my best friend Kia and other people I didn't know.

Kia noticed us as we walked towards the table and nodded which I did the same as the others realized our presence they all slightly bowed their heads in respect of my presence.

Next to Kai was a blonde tall girl who looks to be in her early 20s no doubt that these two were fucking because of how close she was to him. Kia then looked down at Isa and greeted her.

How I wanted to punch his face for even looking at my princess. I trusted him around Isabella but my possessive nature made it difficult for me to trust him.

They both continued with their conversation which he then introduced his date to her. Ruby or something. Honestly didn't give a fuck about who she was all I cared about if Isa was okay.

She gently smiled at me indicating that she's okay and that I can go since I had to see a few people for business. I made sure that my men had their eyes on her at all times. Can't trust anyone here after all everyone here is a criminal and I wouldn't risk that.

I honestly didn't need anyone here but I had to make a few conversations with some business man and makes a few deals.

Isabella's POV

Ruby was a beautiful tall petite girl with blonde hair and a gorgeous body. She was really nice to me and we instantly became friends. She told me how she was here with Kiri and how they were basically in a relationship of somesome sort. We both talk and laughed and learnt a few things about her which was nice finally having a friend I can talk to.

We both sat down and watched everyone around us. She told me about a few people she knew, how some of them were killers, drug dealers, and all sorts of criminal things one can think about.

But my eyes landed on one person who seemed to be staring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable, but I pushed any thought I had away because I didn't understand why he was staring at me and I didn't wanna make it a problem if I told Liam about it.

He came back after a while with some food for me and he took his seat next to me and placed the food infront of me.

"Are you OK baby?" He asked as he passed me my food which I took and thanked him.

"Thank you." I said to him as he gently smiled at my excitement for food soon enough i was done eating. We both made it to the bar and had a few drinks. I had champagne and he had some whiskey which I noticed he seem to enjoy, we both made it back to the table not forgetting how everyone was looking at us, but I got used to soon enough and didn't care anymore.

As we were chatting about anything  an old woman, looking like she was in her 40s walked towards us with a boy looking as if he was around my age, walked with her.

They both looked quite familiar, I saw then the woman smiling at Liam which he smiled back and gave him a hug then it clicked that she was his mother and his brother.

I wonder why Liam never told me about his family, but taking in the fact that we haven't been together for a long time so it's understandable.

Liam turned back, indicating for me to come forward as he introduced me to his mother and younger brother as his girlfriend which made my heart happy.