16• Enemies

Liam's Pov:

*Earlier on*

I get to my club, I nod at the bouncers that were waiting outside as I pass the long que of people waiting to enter the club following behind me are Mark and Danny.

We pass the bar, and I get a brief nod from the bartenders that work there. After passing the dance floor that was full of people, you'd swear these people don't get tired of clubbing. I get to my office, and the door is open for me. I make my way to my chair and sit preparing myself for the long night ahead.

2 hours in this work is so fucking long. I deeply sigh and stand up and go pour myself a glass of Wiskey, making my muscles relax a bit. My phone vibrates, and when I look at it, I see it's one of my man that work in one of my warehouses calling.

*******
"Let this be fast, I have work." I say before he answers.

"Umh, sir, we have bad news. There has been an attack at your warehouse, and 6 of our men have been killed. And it seems they took all the guns and products." He says.

"Are you fucking sure?" Growing angier by the second.

"Yes, sir."

"And who are 'they'?"

"We don't know, sir, the cameras were found dead, and all footage was erased.

"Argghh fuck!" I throw my glass on the floor, glass scattering all over the place.
"Find them now! If I don't hear from you in an hour, then I'll personally kill you and your family. Don't you understand!?"

"Ye-yes, sir." Hearing the fear laced in his tone.
*******

I end the call before punching my hand on the wall. "Argguuhh!"

My phone vibrates again. I answer it.

****
"Yes, Mr Roze."

"Greetings to you too, Mr Santiago."

Mr Roze is the Russian Mafia and is one of my biggest buyers and is currently working on important tasks that have been planned for 3 months now.

"I called to make sure that the guns and products are delivered on time." Shit.

"There's been a problem. Someone has stolen everything from my warehouse a few hours ago." I say with my cold voice.

"Well, that's bad business, and I need them by the end of this week."

"You'll get them, just relax."

"Relax!? I said I need them now!" Oh, he didn't not that do that.

"Let me remind you of who you are talking to. Watch your tone when you talk to me. Am I understood?" Honestly who does he think he is?

"Yes, Mr Santiago, I apologize, but I need them."

"And I said you'll get them, didn't I?"

"Very well. I'd like to expect news on this while there is time so I can find another supplier."

I chuckled, "If this is you threatening to find other suppliers, then I believe you misunderstood me. I don't need your money, and we both know I'm the only Mafia who can get everything I need on time. Sí?"