11• Safe

Isa's pov:

I was woken up by my phone ring next to me. I picked up without looking at the caller ID. Sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

*********
"Hello?"

"You better have a good way you aren't ready," the person says. Recognizing her as Ava.

Shit, I forgot she's supposed to pick me up today. I quickly looked at my phone and saw it was 6:56 a.m. I quickly come with a lie, but I'll tell her later about this.

I don't hide things from her. It's a rule we made.

"Im sorry, Ava. I don't feel good. So I think I'll stay in today. I'm sorry I didn't call earlier ." I say. I hope she doesn't question me.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to stay back?"

"No, no, I'm ok. You should go ahead for classes i just have to rest."

"Ok, I'll see you after classes. Love ya"

"Love ya too,"

********

I end the call and decide on going back to sleep when my eyes widen. I'm in a room I don't recognize, and oh no, it's him.

He's still sleeping. He looks so peaceful.

And as everything that happened dawned on me. My heart feels heavy.

My own dad wanted to rape me.
He said he wasn't my dad.

I can't breathe.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt my wet cheeks, I couldn't breathe.

I tried screaming for help, but nothing.

I didn't notice anyone, but I felt someone gently rubbing my cheeks. Until my eyes met his grey ones.

"Come on, breathe, Isabella, breathe," he instructed. I listened to his calm voice as my heart rate slowed down. Closing my eyes again and opening them to be met with his worried ones.

He pulled me in a hug, and my body quickly relaxed in his as he held on me for dear life. I was thankful for having him right now.

What is wrong with you, Isa??? How can you find comfort in a man you just met??? That too a mafia boss!

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I looked around, thankful I was alone. I got up and went straight for the bathroom. Took a much needed hot relaxing shower. Used the unused toothbrush that was on the counter.

Trolled back to the room to find neatly folded clothes with a note.

^^^

Wear those and come have breakfast

~Liam

^^^

I quickly got dressed in the sunflower dress. It was white with yellow and pink little flowers, and white sneakers he got me and put my hair in a messy bun and before I left I made sure I looked fine to say, this was a cute dress and it fitted me so well.