13• Guardian

Isa's POV:

The sun shined through my window as I adjusted my eyes to the natural light that lit my bedroom. I got up and checked the time on my phone, which read 8:05am, it being a Wednesday, I had about 3 lessons to attend which thankfully start at 10:00am. So, I had more than a lot of time to get everything done.

I walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room. It wasn't as big as the one at Liam's house. This one was pretty much medium in size but still cute. with a marble countertop and a hug mirror that had little lights around it.

Of course, that was my favorite part of the bathroom.

And was right above the counter. With the toilet right on the side with a medium big shower. I took a warm shower that relaxed my muscles and then dried my hair after bushing my teeth. Looking at my reflection on the mirror, I looked so ugly with the scars that were on my back and some small cuts on my legs and arms.

Who could ever love this?

I snapped back and walked back to my room, going into the walking closet.

I got into black swag pants and a white hoodie with white, my favorite airforce. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on a bit of makeup with lipgloss, and I was done. I'm looking at the mirror in my room in satisfaction. Thankfully, it was a bit chilly today, so no one will question me. And I got to cover my fresh and old scars from everyone.

I grabbed my bag, phone, and laptop. Spraying my favorite vanilla strawberry perfume before leaving my room.

Making it to the kitchen, I drop my things and then walk to Ava's room, I knock before getting in getting a "come in" from her.

"I'm in the closet, I'll be out in a minute, bae." She says deep inside her closet. I make myself comfortable on her bed going through Instagram and tik tok. Thankfully, we had about an hour to go before class.

She walked out wearing wearing a white dress which and little fruits on it making the dress more cute. She had her hair done and makeup done.

"Would you look at you. You look so cute. What's happening?" I give her a smirk, which she giggles at, and she smiles at me. "He asked me out on a date." Making her cheeks turn a pink rosey color.

"That's amazing, I'm so happy you're being treated like the princess you are." I say, really happy that my best friend is so happy.

We leave the house and decide to stop at a cute coffee shop for breakfast. We ordered some breakfast and some muffins with coffee. After having it, we ate, we talked until it was almost time for class. Paying then leaving the place headed for class.

We walked to class and talked about how her date would go. She's so cute. Fact that she has 3 hours until her lessons are over, which for me unfortunately I had 4 and a half hours. She would be going on her date after lessons, so I wasn't expecting her then. We went our separate ways as she went to her class, and I went to mine.

10:10am
Thankfully, the professor walked in two minutes after me.

****

4 hours later, fuck I'm tired. All I need is my bed, snacks, and Netflix right now.

I walk out after 30 minutes and as I'm about to call a cab, I see Liam leaning on his black matte BWM, fuck that's sexy.

The car. I mean the car.

I started walking towards him when I remembered that the whole college was basically staring at me. Some whispering, some judging me with their eyes.

I bit my bottom lip as I lower my head down. Feeling an arm on my waist, I looked up, realizing Laim was looking down at me with those grey stormy eyes, which always made me melt.