31• Family Dinner

Liam's POV:

Waking up next to the most beautiful woman i've ever met, felt so unrealistic and peaceful. And last night confirmed that she was mine and only mine forever.

Staring at her beautiful self in a peaceful sleep, gave me some sort of comfort, knowing that she was safe. her eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light and smiled, when she saw me looking down at her.

"Good morning." she said smiling at me.

"Good morning baby." I say kissing her forehead. I decide to get up and make us both breakfast and continue the whole day spending time together and doing activities.

We spent our whole trip doing so much and making love under the stars. It made me carefree and relaxed about everything and just focused on her.

She was my light at the end of the tunnel. And I'll do everything to make sure she's always safe and happy besides me until my last breath.

After whole week of enjoying ourselves we flew back home seeing that I had so much to tend to and Isabella had to go back to school because summer break was ending soon.

We arrived late at night and decided to go to bed. Waking up the next day, I I decided to spend my whole day with her instead of going to work. I had Kaden taking care of business for me while I was away.

"My love? My mother called and asked if she could invite us to dinner today. What do you say?"

She first hesitated to answer. "What if they don't like me I mean, I don't have money. I'm that pretty-" before she continued I shushed her.

"Trust me, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met and you're so perfect money doesn't describe who you are. My family would like to meet you properly." She gently nodded.

"Do you have any other sibling besides Kai?"

"Yes, I do have a little sister. Her name is Annabella and I think you'd love her."

"Why didn't I meet her at the ball?" She looks up at me.

"My mom decided to send her to boarding school because she didn't want her to be involved in this world, but she comes back home sometime for the weekend and holidays." She nodded in understanding.

"Dinner would be perfect." she smiled at me as she continued unpacking started looking for a dress to wear this evening

Wespent the whole day snuggling and watching Netflix the night quickly soon came and we're getting ready to go to my mother's place, which was bit far but still a driving distance.

"Do you think I look fine in the or should I change it?" She asked me checking herself for the fifth time in the mirror.

"Relax, Bella, my family will love you and you look perfect in this dress." I kissed her head and looked in the mirror.

She really was a beautiful woman and one day I would make her my wife and mother to my children.

"I love you, Isabella" I said, looking at her and she did the same. She turned around and looked at my eyes, love and adoration in her eyes made me want to keep her forever.

"I love you Liam." She said getting on her tippy toes to kiss me on the lips. Before I could turn this into another scene of us making love we made our way through the car started our drive to my mother's place.

Isabella's POV:

My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest the more we got closer to his mother's place.

I felt nervous even though I've met her before, but still it made my stomach turn. Liam noticed how nervous I was gently placed his large hands on my thigh, squeezing it for reassurance.

Don't worry about it, my family will love you. They already do. He said, looking at me and gave me a small reassuring smile.

Soon we are parked in front of a big beautiful mansion that was surrounded by security guards. As if the royal family lived here. Liam open my door and gave me his hand as he walked towards the big front wooden door.

Before we could knock, the doors flew open, and we were greeted by a young smiling girl. She had blue eyes, a beautiful smile, black hair and was a bit shorter than me, who wore a black stunning dress that complimented her skin.

"Ma, they are here!" The girl shouted and ran towards Liam and jumped on him as Liam hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"Hey Ana. Missed me huh?" He put her down and looked down at her. She smiled and rolled her eyes. Her attention turned to me as she walked towards me and hugged me which I hugged back.

"So this is the famous Isabella. You look beautiful." She said pulling back and smiled at me.

"Hello, you must be Annabella?" I smiled.

"Yes, I'm Liam's sister. Nice to meet you!" Her bubbly personality made me giggle at how happy she was.

She suddenly grabbed both Liam and I's hand and led us inside where we were greeted by her mother and brother.

"Isabella, you look stunning love." She smiled pulling me into a warm hug.

"Oh please ma'am , my beauty can't compare to you." I smiled. She truly was a beautiful woman if not perfect. She didn't look a year past 40 and her skin was glowing.

"Thank you dear. But please, call me Victoria. Having three kids can do something. Come in." She smiled and hugged her son who smiled so loving at her.

Moments like these made me wish I had such a warm and loving family.

"Hey cherry. Haven't seen you in forever." Kia walked in smiling as he saw me. He gave me a hug then hugged his brother too. I could see Liam giving his brother a warning look which Kai laughed at.

"Come on kids. Dinner is ready." Victoria said, leading us to the dinner table. The food was already served on the table and we all took our seats.

"I never thought my son would decide to settle down. But when I saw you, that's when I knew you were special." She spoke looking at me with a motherly smile.

Liam was having a conversation with her sister and was laughing. Seeing him this happy with his family opened a new feeling. It made me wonder how an amazing father he would be.

Dinner continued and I was really nervous about nothing because his family was amazing. We ate and talked about so many things.

It felt good feeling like a part of their family.

"Your room is made, so there's no need to go tonight." Victoria said. "I think we'll get a hotel ma, no need." Liam replied.

"Nonsense. You are sleeping over. These days  kids don't want to spend their time with their families. What do you say dear?" Referring to me."

"That would be nice." I answered.

"Fine Ma. You always get want you want don't you?" Liam chuckled.

After a few hours . Everyone decided to go to bed and we did the same. I followed Liam to his room.

"Now that I have my beautiful girlfriend with me alone. What should we do?" Liam answered while pulling me close to him and staring down at me.

"We can't do anything. We are at your mother's place. What if someone hears us?" He laughed and continued looking down at me.

"Fine. But when we get home tomorrow, you're all mine baby." My cheeks blushed and I turned away from him as I made my way to do my night routine.