8• Cherry

Isa's POV:

Liam Santiago.

He is the feared leader of the most powerful Mafia in the world. The Italian Mafia. He took over when he was just 16, which was 9 years ago. He became the first youngest leader of the Mafia.

He is dangerously attractive, but you could have all his good looks fool you. He was the devil himself. I heard people around talking about how merciless he is. How he can make all his enemies beg and yet kill their whole family. He doesn't have a weakness, making him more untouchable.

That's who Liam Santiago is.

My eye connected back to his, and he raised his eyebrows. He was curious about what I've been thinking.

You need to get out of here, Isa.

He suddenly backed away and stood up straight and turned to the door and walked towards it. Before he left, he turned back and slowly scanned my body as if he were doing it to remember. I was wearing a new long shirt that was reaching my thigh. What can he see that I can't?

"The car will be waiting for you outside. Be ready in 5." he said in his deep voice and turned towards the door and left.

Did I mention his voice was sexy?

Like damn. I know it's not the right time, but honestly he was perfect.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I quickly rushed to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom and quickly washed my face and used a toothbrush that was in the drawers that was still new, thankfully. I quickly took a shower and changed into the clothes that were on the counter. Black jeans and white croptop with black lingerie.

I didn't notice it before, but the bathroom was beautiful. It had white tiles and a cream whitecountertopp. With a big mirror on the wall. It had an average shower and a see-through glass. With the tables being next to the shower. The walls were also cream white and had flowers and portraits on the wall. This was amazing.

I jumped a little when I heard a knock by the door. I remembered Liam said that the car was waiting for me. I rinsed my mouth and made sure I looked normal before I walked towards the door.

Once I open it, a 6ft male. Who had short black curly hair and ear piercings. He had a charming smile. He looked like a player... but those sweet ones. You know?

He looked like Liam just a bit.

He was definitely cute.

"I'm Kia, ready to go?" He smiled back, which I kindly returned back. "I'm Isabella, and yes, I am." he gave me a small smile and nodded.

"Let's go. I'm your ride home, Cherry." I looked back in the room that I was in and made sure I didn't leave anything behind.

I rushed back into the room and grabbed my dead phone and clothes then walked back to Kai, who was patiently waiting for me. As we were walking down the hall, it was quiet until Kia broke the silence.

"So how old are you, Cherry?" He gave me a side glance as we walked. "Well, I turned 18 yesterday." I looked down as memories of yesterday played in my head. Making me remember he touched me, and i just let him.

What if I got raped? That too twice?
And I wasn't able to defend myself.

I think he must have noticed me because he spoke again.

"I'm 22... and i have a feeling you and i will be great friends Cherry."

He gave me yet another charming smile. And I looked up at him.

"Why do you call me that?" He chuckled and looked down at me. "Because it suits you. You look so innocent and fragile like a cherry."

I slightly laughed. We passed the office where I think Liam must be in, I wanted to thank him about yesterday, but I couldn't get myself to do it. I couldn't look at his beautiful grey eyes that made me nervous.

We walked down the staircase and towards the door. Once I was outside, I was hit by the sun and warm cool breeze. I let out a long breath and was glad to feel the sun again. Once I had my moment, I felt a pair of eyes burning the side of my head.

Kia was just staring at me with admiration. I giggled a bit. " What are you looking at?" He came back from whatever planet he was in and gave me a smile.

"Nothing... you just look so adorable. I can see why my brother likes you." That made my cheeks heat up.

"He's your brother?" Shocked by this because Kia was so kind and nice unlike his brother who was cold and mysterious.

"Yeah. He can be scary but trust me, he isn't that bad." He smiled at me.

But for some reason, I felt like someone else was looking at me, but I didn't bother looking around.

"Let's go," he started walking towards a black matte Telsa. He opened the door for me, and I said thank you before I sat in my dream car.

I love this car so much. I always wanted to see one in person and actually own it. I stared at her in awe. She was beautiful. Kia cleared his throat, gaining my attention. "Isn't she beautiful?" He asked me, and I quickly nodded.

He bought her too life and drove down the long driveway, ready to start my journey.

Oh shit.
Ava

******

Soon, we were driving back to Ava's place. I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful forest we were passing. It looked so relaxing.

"Hey, can i borrow your phone?" He nodded and pulled out his phone from his pocket. I quickly dialed Ava. She picked up her phone after 2 rings.

"Hey Ava, it's me, before you say anything. I'm sorry for making you worry." I sigh.

"Isabella? What the actual fuck, where were you??? Do you know how worried i am. I even wanted to open a missing person report, but those dumb ass police said i had to what for 24 hours to report." She let out a long breath and actually made me feel bad for not calling earlier.

"I'll explain everything when i get home. Im sorry i made you worry. I'll be there in 30 minutes." She said she'll be waiting for me and said I better have a good ass reason to why I went missing and never told her where I was. I ended the call and gave Kia back his phone and muttered a 'thank you' and drifted my focus back to the forest.

It was scary how, even during the day, the inner part of the forest is dark. I mean, who knows what kind of danger is in there. But it was still beautiful. I laid my head on the door and felt my eyes get heavy from sleep. I couldn't stay up, but I know I could trust Kia for some reason.

I drifted to sleep with my thoughts disappearing. I just can't wait to get back home ready to get this over with.