21• Truth

Isa's POV:

We've been driving for about 30 minutes now with my head covered with some type of clothing. I stopped fighting about 15 minutes because I knew it's useless.

No one can save me.

We stopped, which felt more like we were waiting for something to happen. Both men start talking in a foreign language, I don't recognize, but I'm pretty sure they are talking about me.

The car started moving again and stopped. Both men got out of the car and opened the door I was sitting next to. I felt the cold breeze against my bare legs. If I could, I would run as fast as I could.

My heart started beating fast as I felt as if someone was looking at me. Someone grabs my arm roughly, and a new deep, intimidating voice spoke, making me more nervous and scared.

I get pulled out of the car, almost tripping because of the high heels I wore. Thankful I was caught before my face met the ground. The bag gets ripped off my head, and now I can properly look around my surroundings.

And I'm stunned.

A big Manson, bigger than any I've ever seen stands before me. With a long driveway, large walls, a beautiful water fountain just in front of the house.

Someone clears their throat, and I snap my head towards them, almost forgetting about my situation.

Besides the two men, a tall, muscled, handsome man who could easily over tower me stood before. But can't be as tall, muscled, and handsome but not as handsome as Liam. He wore a black suit with curly jet black hair, intimidating blue eyes, and had tattoos showing from his hands and neck.

"Are you done staring at me?" He spoke in a deep voice. My eyes looked back at him and quickly looked away, no doubt making my cheeks overheat with embarrassment.

He turned away, making his way towards the door and getting pulled by bold head guy.

Seriously, he has a problem with me. Yeah, I shot his friend, but what else was I supposed to do. Only now that I realize I killed a person.

I can't help but feel guilty. I took away a soul. But I can't weaken now. I need to be strong right now. I pray to God that he forgives me for this.

We walk into the house, and oh shit this is a beautiful house. It has a staircase, white ties, and pictures hanging on the creamy white walls. With a big bright gold chandelier hanging in the middle. This place looked as if royals stayed here with everything with a touch of gold. It looked like those old rich homes but more modern.

"Put her in one of our guest rooms in the west wing of the house. I'll go see Father right now." He says without sparing any glance at me. Both men nod, and we start walking up the stairway going to who knows where.

After passing so many doors, I wondered where they led to, we finally reached a door where the blonde man opened the big door and pushed me in the room, almost making me fall.
"Behave yourself before you get punishment." Says the bold one then leaves.

"Sorry about him. He's kinda mad about you killing the other guy." He gives me a sad look. Before he could leave, I rushed towards tears threatening to fall.

"Wh-what are you going with me?" I stutter. I hope he will answer me. "I don't know, it's up to our Don." He gives me a sorry look. I back away and sit on the bed, making sure i was still covered up with the only thing that made me feel safe.

"I'm sorry you got involved with this. You look like a nice girl who just got involved with bad people." He says then leaves, closing the door and then locking it.