19• Found?

Liam's POV:

She's gone.

She's actually gone, they took her and I couldn't do anything about it.

When I saw fighting and kicking Isabella being dragged into a van, my blood boiled. Just before I could reach them, they sped away with the love of my life.

Love of my life? Yes, I was really in love with her. And it only took me her getting kidnapped to actually see my feelings for her. Fuck I'm stupid.

I stood there feeling powerless, just looking at the dark alleyway where the van was a few minutes ago.

"Hey, She's in the car. Let's g-" Kaden looked around and noticed Isabella wasn't here.

"Hey man, where Isa?" He pulled me out of my thoughts, and I just looked at him with empty eyes. "She gone. They gone her." My voice only left foreign as I spoke.

"Liam I know how you feel and all but this is no time to feel sad and be a bitch about it. She needs you more than anything. So stop being a pussy and let's go get your girl." He said.

If it were anyone else, I would have stot them dead for speaking to me like this, but he was right. For a moment there, I almost forgot who I was. I turned back to where I last saw her, and my eyes turned back to the emotions and cold ones they were before she showed up. I'm my life.

The Devil is back.

°°°°°°°°
2 hours later.

I was in my office with my most trusted man having a meeting. "I need all cctv cameras that are near the club and the number plate of that van. Find the people who were involved. I want a background check done and an update in 20 minutes." Both men nod their head and leave.

"I want a background check on Josh Salendor. I want everything on this guy. Friends, family. Everything." My other man nods his head and leaves.

I turned to Kaden, who was sitting on the couch that was in my office. "Kaden, I want you to go check up on Ava. If she's up, I want you to explain to her what happened but don't tell her about the Mafia."

I take a sip on my Wiskey that burns my throat, but that's what I love about it.

"Why me? You can have anyone do that. I don't have time to take care of a little girl." He says, also taking a sip of his drink.

"One, don't ever talk to me like like that. I am your Don, are we clearly." It takes him all his strength to say 'yes don' but honestly I don't give a fuck. I am his Don, and respect is needed even though we are close.

"Two, I trust you more than any of these men in this house. Plus, she already knows you, so it would be the best you talk to her before she panics." He nods his head.

"Great. Let's get back to work, and if they are all done in 30 minutes, call them back here."

"Yes, don." He leaves me alone in my office. I stare at the street lights and the cars as they pass by. Taking a deep breath.

I'll find you amore. I promise

Isa's POV:

I wake up and my head is pounding. I look around my surroundings and realize I'm not home or at the club. I'm on the floor in what looks like a cell. I try standing but my hands I tied up on the wall with chains.

It feels like I've been out for 2 days.

I try looking for a window but the only source of light is the one in the corridor of the basement.