18• kidnapped

Isa's POV:

We left soon since someone couldn't wait to get there. It was already 8:28pm

To say the least, we both looked fucking hot and sexy.

We get there 20 minutes later and the club is in a full swing. People are all over the street, cars are all passing by some coming to this club, some else where.

Just when I thought we would have to wait in the long ass que, Ava drags me all the way to the front as says a couple of words to the buff scary looking security. Surprisingly, he lets us in.

Before I could ask her how she gave me the 'you don't wanna know' look, and I doubt I do now.

The club is called 'Exotic' it's kind of new around here, but you'd still be shocked about how they were so many people already.

People were all over the place. Some kissed in the corner, some drinking and laughing, you could see the sweating bodies on the dance floor. Some grinded on one another.

We agreed on getting a few shots and then going to look for her boyfriend. Plus, after the last time this happened, I almost got rape. But if you think about it. I wouldn't have met Liam.

We have two shots and agree that we'll look for after we enjoyed ourselves a bit. Ava drags me to the dance floor, and we both start enjoying ourselves. We move our hips and touch ourselves as we feel alive. I start grinding on her, and she runs her hands all over my body as we feel the music.

I've never felt so free, to the point where people stopped dancing and stared at us, but I honestly didn't care who was looking. I moved my body and let my hands roaming all over my body.

When the song finished, I opened my eyes to find people cheering and clapping their hands. We both laughed and decided to go grab more drinks.

On our way there, I spotted Ava's boyfriend, Josh, kissing some girl who wore a mini skirt and crop with blonde hair. At first, I thought it was the alcohol but I knew it was him.

My blood boiled in anger. WTF!

I suddenly grab Ava's hand and lead her towards them. Her eyes widened when she got them.

That time, Josh had noticed her and pushed the blonde off his lap.

"B-baby, this is not what it looks like. I swear." He stands quickly, walking towards Ava and grabbing her hand.

"Baby, please talk to me." He makes me so sick. If I were Ava, I would have sla-

Oh, never mind, she just did.

"Don't you ever fucking text me you dick." She screams at him.

"Bu-t..."

"I said fuck off, go and fuck the whore you were with!" She throws the ring at his face and walks away. Before I could follow her, Josh's eyes turned darker and grabbed my hand so hard, I think he left a bruise.

"It was you."...."You led her here, and you knew."

"Yes I did...you were fucking cheating on my best friend and here I thought you really loved her. You cheating idiot."

"Listen here I don't care who the fuck you think you are. You'll definitely pay for this." He lets go of my wrist.

That asshole left a bruise.

I turn and start searching for Ava.

I checked the bar, toilets, dance floor and other places I thought I might find her.

I start worrying about where she might have gone. I find a quieter place where to make a call and decide to call the only person I thought of.

******
"Hey princess, are you okay?"