20• Double Attack

Isa's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, and a different man was holding onto me. He told me I was going up next.

For what.

I don't know.

Minutes later, I hear a man speaking, giving out all the details Daisy asked me. The man pushes me on stage when the light shines on my face, making it hard for me to see the people that were in the room.

I couldn't cover myself up since every part of me was seen with ease. I'm praying that Liam would get to me fast.

"The price starts at 1 million." The man over the speakers spoke.

"1.5m." Someone spoke.

"2 million." Another said.

"3.3 million."

This went on for about 3 minutes, and we were at 10 million.

"I'll take her for 250 million." Which made my eyes widen. Is this really happening to me.

"Going once."

Silence.

"Going twice."

Still Silence.

"Go for 250 million in the man in a black suit. Congratulations. Please collect your her by the office." The man said.

And the light went off. The same man who held on to me came and dragged me off stage.

We got to the room, I'm guessing office when a man in a black suit I didn't recognize since he had a mask on entered and told the body guard to leave us alone.

I tried covering as much as possible, but it was useless. I backed away until I hit the wall when he continued walking up to me when he hugged me.

This is it. Liam will never find me.

"Isabella, princess, I found you." That's when I knew he found me.

He was here.

I hugged him back and started crying. My legs went weak. Thankfully, he caught me before I could fall.

"Liam?" He pulled back and removed his mask and gently smiled at me nodding his head. He was really here.

"I found you, my love, I finally found you, baby." He says softly, grabbing my cheeks and giving me a passionate kiss.

I missed this so much.

He covered me with his blazer, making sure I was okay.

"We need to get out of here. Okay?" I quickly nod.

"I got her, green light." All of a sudden, guns could be heard and people screaming, probably rushing for safety.

Liam held onto my hand as he pulled out his gun from the side of his pants and told me to get behind him as we made our way out of the room.

"Team C, get all the girls out." I screamed. I'm guessing in the earpiece.

People rushed for the doors, some dead all over the place. Blood and bodies were all over the place.

The cold air hit my face as we ran down the road and into a black SUV. Lucky Liam had covered me with his blazer.

The driver sped off. Liam pulled me into his arms and kissed the crown of my head.

"I found you, princess. I found you." He did. He kept his promise. I was just so happy to finally be with him.

"Wait, were you able to save the other girls?" I lift up my head in worry.